Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t care about life anymore, I want to eat what I wish with my money

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
My parents have this rule where I can only have meat on Mondays and Wednesdays, which can be a real drag sometimes. Even though , they're Muslims but they still follow this sort of vegetarianism thing. Honestly, I can't stand it. I'm just gonna work and save up so I can eat red meat every day. Maybe then I'll finally hit a growth spurt, since I'm still only 19.

My parents have this rule where I can only have meat on Mondays and Wednesdays, which can be a real drag sometimes. Even though , they're Muslims but they still follow this sort of vegetarianism thing. Honestly, I can't stand it. I'm just gonna work and save up so I can eat red meat every day. Maybe then I'll finally hit a growth spurt, since I'm still only 19.
over for currycels

They are just broke and yeah if I had money I would eat loads of food.

I'm from a Hindoo family and I'm allowed to eat meat everyday, but I'm only not allowed to eat beef in the house.

I'm from a Hindoo family and I'm allowed to eat meat everyday, but I'm only not allowed to eat beef in the house.
What about lamb, pork and other kind?, is it restricted?

I didn’t, I just put whatever name that is in my mind at that time. I want to change it:feelsUnreal:, how can I do it?
Bloody hell im the original curyboy so u better change it or people will confused

Start working bro and build your own pantry with lots of stockpiled food. Just remember to also exercise.

Start working bro and build your own pantry with lots of stockpiled food. Just remember to also exercise.
I will try brocel, I’ve been working part time now, have been eating lots of red meat.

I will try brocel, I’ve been working part time now, have been eating lots of red meat.
Lol! Keep up the good work. You got this and soon you can eat what you want.