Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't care anymore if a nuke dropped off and kills everybody.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Yes, I'll be dead. But I'm going to be dead anyway, why should I give a fuck about humanity destroying itself if I have no legacy to leave behind?

The only people who worry about "the end of humanity" are sex havers who want to continue the human race. A misanthropist like me who has nothing to lose would be more than happy to join everyone else in the void. If some nuke blew off in the 1950s and '60s at the height of the Cold War, I wouldn't care because I wasn't born yet and probably wouldn't be born if it did. If some other event made humans extinct by the time I'm dead, I'd already be dead to care.

If some huge cataclysm happens that destroys all life on this gay Earth, I'd stay calm and die happily, hoping that no fornicators are left behind to repopulate it.

Anihalitaion of human being is the best option at this point. The degenracy hole is getting deeper and deeper and it's turned into a blackhole that sucks everyone into it. No conservativisim, antiglobohomo, philosopher,religion or any other thing can save it at this point. It's over. This whole world shall be nuked. Humanity has failed.

either this or a serious incel revolution where all the incels around the world gather and start violent protests. for this to come to reality, every lonely man needs to become blackpilled.

Let's team up as a forum to fuck with north Korea so they can Nuke us

in fact I hope for a nuclear war everyday but Putin is a nigger and won’t drop the bombs