Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I don't condone body shaming but it just so happens

Hole is mad lel.

Lmfao

It's like saying you love white men because you have a crush on Henry Cavill and Chris Hemsworth.

It's not the asians they love, they puke at the thought of 99.9% of asian men. BTS are different looking, they're literally top of the top in terms of looks for their race. Liking the guys in BTS doesn't mean you like asians, unfortunately, so women can't use that to virtue signal how much they love asian men :feelsYall:

This is why you don't interact with this people. Why would I ever interact with the degenerate foids and cucks on that reddit? What is the point of that? I don't want anything to do with them they might just infect me with their retardation if I ever even try reading the utter crap they spew out there. They can read this forum all they want I don't give a fuck they are wasting their time reading incel forums while it literally has 0 effect on us, seems good to me. Rent free.

I got a "dick appointment on Thursay". The audacity of these foids... bragging about getting dick? Isn't that supposed to be considered a whore trait?