Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee It just so happens

Ohh yeaah right, big heart was the reason she fell in love :feelskek: how do you even measure such things as " big heart".. man gtfo here these bitches are trippin

The fact that tallfags have more health problems and shorter lifespans is lifefuel. I would like to shorten their lifespans even further (in video game).

:feelskek:kek

womemes go for 6'2 to fetch nigger tier dick in white skin

The fact that tallfags have more health problems and shorter lifespans is lifefuel. I would like to shorten their lifespans even further (in video game).
Nft Cope GIF by Digital Pratik

Tallfags will live, experience, and enjoy life more in their first 16 years old life than you will in 95 years of life. They will have experience more joy and completed more milestones than you by 25 than you ever will in your entire existence on this Earth. Dying early is a blessing. Manlets cope because they got to shit in a bedpan as a wrinkly old man with chronic pain for a few years longer than the tallfag who overdosed on heroine during his last orgy with a bunch of hippie sluts. I would take the life of a tallfag who died at 30 in a motorcycle crash 100 times over than the life of a manlet who died of prostate cancer at 92.