Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I dont even buy games anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
I didn't buy shit this steam summer sale I didnt see the point I have so many games I havent beat and buying more games wont make me happy anyways kind of lifefuel in a way that I didnt spend my money

I only buy games second hand tbh, my PC can't run most games I wanna play so I'm confined to console mainly.

I'm too tired to play anything.

Games have lost their charm it once had on us idk why (maybe were too depressed or the games are worse). Nowadays even gaming feels like a chore.

I need new games to come out as everything sucks now.

what console?
I play alot of PS2 and OG Xbox, sadly normies are ruining retro gaming by making shit expensive. I had to choke up 25$ for a new ps2 controller last week :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I didn't buy shit this steam summer sale I didnt see the point I have so many games I havent beat and buying more games wont make me happy anyways kind of lifefuel in a way that I didnt spend my money
I just play old pirated shit for free. Right now I am also just running non PC games on emulator so I couldn't buy those games even if I wanted. Might try out some rare PS2 exclusives or even older games for SEGA Dreamcast

Dying light
Dead Island
Resident Evil
Game Pass
Skyrim
Fallout 4
Fallout 3
Stalker (Didn't Play tho)
Played fallout 3 and new vegas. Both sucked. I don't get the appeal of those games mechanics wise. Storyline is quite good though

I'm too tired to play anything.
I just play call of duty mostly, the rest is exhausting really, and I do wanna grind the battle pass

Games have lost their charm it once had on us idk why (maybe were too depressed or the games are worse). Nowadays even gaming feels like a chore.

I bought tabletop simulator for 10€, pretty good deal since you can get thousands of free games on Steam workshop thanks to the modding community and also because you can't pirate this game, the fun is playing with friends online kek. Also Tomb Raider Legend and Tomb Raider Anniversary for 0.99€ each :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:I already had Underworld so now I have the whole Tomb Raider trilogy.

Because they are essentially always the same. Grinding eventually doesn't feel rewarding anymore ,everything becomes predictable, you feel like you're doing the same shit over and over again.
Maybe it's also the increase in iq as you get older

Because they are essentially always the same. Grinding eventually doesn't feel rewarding anymore ,everything becomes predictable, you feel like you're doing the same shit over and over again.
Maybe it's also the increase in iq as you get older
Exactly. Couldn't agree more.

I always pirate games, especially nintendo games, because nintendo and its fans get especially butthurt with piracy, i have a hacked ds, 3ds, wii and switch. I love to pirate nintendo games.

I always pirate games, especially nintendo games, because nintendo and its fans get especially butthurt with piracy, i have a hacked ds, 3ds, wii and switch. I love to pirate nintendo games.
r4.jpg
:chad::chad:

I would like to play Super Mario Galaxy 2 again but I lost it :feelsbadman:

Same i have all these autistic grand strategy games i want to play, but im too tired from waging and theyre too high iq for me to bother learning them:feelsbadman: suifuel tbh

I have too many games, but I buy more and never end up playing them.

I'm the same, I have many games on Steam that would keep me occupied for the rest of my life. I don't need to be giving more money to (((them)))

I too got bored with games lately. Everyday I turn on the game(nothing else to do obviously) after work and then, when trying to decide what to play i come to the same conclusion. I'm tired of the video games. I want to do something else(preferably involving women). I wanna do normie shit.

Never even bought a game before lol, piratebay all the way. But yeah, games will lose their charm over time as the reality of your shitty life sinks in over the years, it becomes harder to take part in escapism the more you have to face reality

You can't really immerse yourself in some fun exciting world when shortly after you have to deal with work, paying taxes, trying to socialize, having no sex life, etc

I got the Bf-109K-4 for DCS during the sale. It handles about what I expect from a late-war 109: like a pig.

i fully stopped deriving enjoyment from gaming and it scares me

>Inceldom discussion

I bought assetto corsa and wait on high speed sections of the track and smash into people on purpose, really good entertainment. Been banned on 2 servers already.