Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don’t even know how to approach a girl to talk to her

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Every girl I have ever talked to has been through forced interaction such as coworker or for school. How do you even go talk to a girl you see somewhere that you’re interested in? This is rhetorical as I know the answer is you don’t, unless you’re Chad.

approaching is delusional

if you're chad they will approach you

you don't unless you want them to start running away or call the police

You need Phenibut , that shit is magical. I've done 4 approaches so far on this drug and I felt excited and good, not nervous at all. Just zero down some approachable looksmatch this might work ngl

Every girl I have ever talked to has been through forced interaction such as coworker or for school. How do you even go talk to a girl you see somewhere that you’re interested in? This is rhetorical as I know the answer is you don’t, unless you’re Chad.
Approaching isn't even the worst. It's the "getting to know part" thats really gruesome. The awkward first dates where you're still strangers ect...

Most of the normie advice I hear on this topic suggests commenting on whatever situation or environment youre both in to spark initial conversation, or a compliment based on her fashion or some bullshit. Of course the obvious has already been stated.

You need Phenibut , that shit is magical. I've done 4 approaches so far on this drug and I felt excited and good, not nervous at all. Just zero down some approachable looksmatch this might work ngl
I have phenibut quality shit too! Haven’t used it in a while but I believe you. I’ve only ever used 1.5 grams. How much do you use? I heard warnings about going over 2grams. Also I’m a pussy and get anxiety easy.

Every time i've tried speaking to a foid i would be met with a dismissive, harsh attitude

hi, male celibate here looking to engage in intercourse.

hi, male celibate here looking to engage in intercourse.
This sounds like it just might work. Try it out OP, tell us results

Every time i've tried speaking to a foid i would be met with a dismissive, harsh attitude
They turn into Bane whenever they are approached by a un-attractive man.

how do you get it ?
Not sure about your country but it’s legal here in America. It’s illegal in many countries. I think most order it online but I’m lucky enough to live near a supplement store that specializes in fringe but legal supplements. I can get high quality phenibut powder and for cheap!

Approaching isn't even the worst. It's the "getting to know part" thats really gruesome. The awkward first dates where you're still strangers ect...
holy shit this. id be more freaked out if a girl said yes than no. Id be like what the fuck do i do now. Good thing i never asked any out

I tried to talk to cashier, clerk who i met and talked to few times, but no success. But lot of my customers are woman, but i never had success to go out with them, once i thought i´m going to be successful but she straight asked me for money, turned out she is a single mother. I´m able to sell services for thousand of dollar over years, but i can´t manage to go out with woman.

There is no reason to ask woman out if she is not even willing to talk to you for a few minutes. My woman customer wanted to buy something so i told her to meet her outside of my office few days later in restaurant, basically to force her to "go out with me". She didn´t show up, she send her husband.

I´m subhuman meanwhile my coworker who is 20 years older, looks mogs me and he had few dates, meanwhile his sales are much much worse than mine. He can´t smile, he don´t have patience for long talk. Hope he will get fired, his shit sales affects my salary badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back