Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don’t even look at myself anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
I just utterly despise my face. When I don’t look at myself for long periods of time i’ll forget what I look like a begin being more confident in myself.

But every time I catch my reflection it just ruins my whole fucking day.

Why did my dumb ass mother never tell me to fucking close my mouth.

Now I have a recessed jaw that no foid could ever love. And this huge fucking nose that I wish I could just tear off.

The fact that my life would have been entirely different had I just fucking closed my mouth jfl.

I hate that foid’s standards are so fucking high. Literally all chads look exactly the same. If you don’t look related to brad pitt then fuck you.

As a woman you can have a recessed jaw or maxilla and still look feminine and cute.

But as a man if you have even one facial flaw it can fuck up your entire face.

And then they have the audacity to say men are trash because chad pumped and dumped.

And how the fuck am I supposed to be confident knowing any girl that looks at my face instantly disregards me as a beta soy due to my facial proportions?
:feelsrope:

I also try to avoid looking in the mirror as much as possible. There are two problems though.
I often and unexpectedly see my face's reflection in other objects as well.
Plus I have to shave my face every 2 days, because I look especially bad with facial hair.

I thought about never looking at myself again, but it's impossible tbh