Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont even want sex with random women I just want my oneitis

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Nothing else will make me happy. I shouldnt fell on the stairs with my upper jaw as a kid :feelsbadman:

If you're not in high school there's no sense in even having a Oneitis. Women are trash.

If you're not in high school there's no sense in even having a Oneitis. Women are trash.

Women are always whores even in highschool.

Finally being with your oneitis has to be the best feeling in the world

Women are always whores even in highschool.

Finally being with your oneitis has to be the best feeling in the world
If you can get to them when they're a sophomore or MAAAAYBBBBEEEE a junior then there is still hope that they haven't been "pumped and dumped" yet.

If you can get to them when they're a sophomore or MAAAAYBBBBEEEE a junior then there is still hope that they haven't been "pumped and dumped" yet.
Im almost 21 its over there is no more pure love out there

Im almost 21 its over there is no more pure love out there
Yup, it's over.

Unless you can somehow find a nice 16 year old girl who hasn't turned to shit yet, or a Christian or Muslim (Depending on your preference) virgin girl through church/mosque

If you have a oneitis you are not blackpilled enough

I just want a 5/10 innocent gf to cuddle with :(

exactly oneitis are only viable in HS
Not true man, they're only into pretty fuckboys in high school and would look down on incels and beta males. But tbh they're less cruel and more kind than the average roastie.

your oneitis is getting dicked down as you type this... its over

Doesn't stop me from getting an occasional crush on some girl at work

It fucking sucks

Not true man, they're only into pretty fuckboys in high school and would look down on incels and beta males. But tbh they're less cruel and more kind than the average roastie.
what I meant was that getting crushes and shit is only a HS thing like in life you just don't do that

what I meant was that getting crushes and shit is only a HS thing like in life you just don't do that
Getting crushes is very easy when you're past high school and have little to no experience with girls.

Even the littlest amount of repeated kindness and conversations with a girl you're not even friends with, just acquaintances with at most, can cause you to easily fall in love.

Getting crushes is very easy when you're past high school and have little to no experience with girls.

Even the littlest amount of repeated kindness and conversations with a girl you're not even friends with, just acquaintances with at most, can cause you to easily fall in love.
in that case the only thing anyone can prescribe you is some quality blackpill so you can lose those feelings towards femoids lol

in that case the only thing anyone can prescribe you is some quality blackpill so you can lose those feelings towards femoids lol
All the blackpill has done is made me more sad, miserable and angry. The blackpill has made me depressed that women are truly like this. It hasn't provided a release from the pain at all.

just keep in mind that while you spend time here, her pussy has been getting ravaged by chad

Virgin or not they still wont fuck you

Sure. Even if you'll never be with her, to have a oneitis can still make you happy. Don't listen to the people here, making yourself an island will only make you more miserable.

Sure. Even if you'll never be with her, to have a oneitis can still make you happy. Don't listen to the people here, making yourself an island will only make you more miserable.
Having a oneitis sucks because you know it's impossible. Normies and Chads don't get crushes because romantic relationships are easy to achieve for them.

Having a oneitis sucks because you know it's impossible. Normies and Chads don't get crushes because romantic relationships are easy to achieve for them.
How naive are you? Of course normies have crushes. Do you beckon to everyone who gets pussy?

You yourself said that being blackpilled only made you unhappy. To have a oneitis can make you hopeful for the next time you speak to her, or happy to see and be around her, sure it's a cope but that's all life is. You can wall everyone off and do your best to never form an emotional connection, but you're just going to become even unhappier when you starve yourself of attachment or purpose like that.

How naive are you? Of course normies have crushes. Do you beckon to everyone who gets pussy?

You yourself said that being blackpilled only made you unhappy. To have a oneitis can make you hopeful for the next time you speak to her, or happy to see and be around her, sure it's a cope but that's all life is. You can wall everyone off and do your best to never form an emotional connection, but you're just going to become even unhappier when you starve yourself of attachment or purpose like that.
Why would you want to have a oneitis when you know you don't have a chance?

You think I'm gonna have a shot with that cute girl at work that I sometimes talk to and have some things in common, with? Fuck no, I'm too ugly and awkward while she's a qt.

Why would you want to have a oneitis when you know you don't have a chance?
Honestly, yes. It makes me look forward to something, even if I probably won't get it. It romanticizes my daily view and makes it more enjoyable.
You think I'm gonna have a shot with that cute girl at work that I sometimes talk to and have some things in common, with? Fuck no, I'm too ugly and awkward while she's a qt.
No, now sulk in your self pity and cry some more.

Honestly, yes. It makes me look forward to something, even if I probably won't get it. It romanticizes my daily view and makes it more enjoyable.

No, now sulk in your self pity and cry some more.
Having a oneitis is useless if you don't have a chance. You get to daydream while a Chad actually gets to experience what you daydream.

Fuck fantasy. Fantasy sucks because it's not reality. Unless you can VR your daydreams, then fuck it.

Having a oneitis is useless if you don't have a chance. You get to daydream while a Chad actually gets to experience what you daydream.

Fuck fantasy. Fantasy sucks because it's not reality. Unless you can VR your daydreams, then fuck it.
You don't have anything other than fantasy. You can fantasize, or you can put yourself through more unnecessary pain by forcing yourself to live in the real world. Your choice.

You don't have anything other than fantasy. You can fantasize, or you can put yourself through more unnecessary pain by forcing yourself to live in the real world. Your choice.
Or you can just move on. It's not good to dwell on the impossible.

That's difficult, but it's the best choice.

I misread this as "You get to daydream while Chad actually gets to daycream." JFL.

Or you can just move on. It's not good to dwell on the impossible.

That's difficult, but it's the best choice.
What's "move on"? "Move on" to what? There is nothing but barren isolation to "move on" to, and it won't make you happier. You haven't been alone for long enough if you think it will. It's not a difficult choice. Your choice is:
a.) Live in a benevolent fantasy
b.) "Move on" and enjoy nothing
If you think this stupid self-isolating defeatist way then maybe you should sui soon. Clearly you don't have anything to look forward to or preoccupy yourself with, so get on with it. It doesn't get better.

Trust me, having a oneitis isn't worth it - get out before get hurt.

Seriously, femoids will never love us back.

What's "move on"? "Move on" to what? There is nothing but barren isolation to "move on" to, and it won't make you happier. You haven't been alone for long enough if you think it will. It's not a difficult choice. Your choice is:
a.) Live in a benevolent fantasy
b.) "Move on" and enjoy nothing
If you think this stupid self-isolating defeatist way then maybe you should sui soon. Clearly you don't have anything to look forward to or preoccupy yourself with, so get on with it. It doesn't get better.
Why would you wanna look forward to something that's not gonna happen? Unless you truly have a shot with this girl, and this means she is giving signs she likes you, then having delusional fantasies is pointless. I have these all the time, and I end up feeling shit every time I snap back to reality (oh there goes gravity)

I'd love to own a Lamborghini. But that will never happen. Best not to dwell on that.

Why would you wanna look forward to something that's not gonna happen? Unless you truly have a shot with this girl, and this means she is giving signs she likes you, then having delusional fantasies is pointless. I have these all the time, and I end up feeling shit every time I snap back to reality (oh there goes gravity)

I'd love to own a Lamborghini. But that will never happen. Best not to dwell on that.
It's called an illusion. Even a temporary illusion is better than having no escape at all.

It's called an illusion. Even a temporary illusion is better than having no escape at all.
You still have no escape.

Whatever, you do you.

It must feel really nice to have ur oneitis be ur loving 3d waifi

Yes, even if you get a hooker or betabux you still won't get the same intense happiness that comes from having a sweet, adorable gf, super affectionate texting you all the time cute girly messages

not even money can buy the true gf experience

I just want a wife

I used to feel this way but I'm finally starting to change, I think I just want sex now.

Cope. If a hot chick gave you sex you'd jump at the offer.

if youd treat her right you deserve her. nothing less