Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't exist

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
No matter what I do, what I want to do, what my dreams are, what I want to achieve it doesn't matter.
In this world I don't exist. The second someone stops looking at me I don't exist for them anymore. They will never think about me again, unless they see me again.
In their eyes, my life has no worth. My life doesn't exist. what I do in my free time doesn't matter because it doesn't exist. Nobody pays attention to what I want, because why would it matter? Nothing about me will ever change, I'm just a side-character in a long running show. I always bring the same joke, I'll always be used for the same gag.
To my own family I'm just a tool. If I don't bring in money, I'm worthless. As long as I'm in my room I don't exist. Everything that I accomplish that's good in some way just gets forgotten. I'm a nobody, I will never achieve anything in my life, whatever I did was probably done by some other guy. My job applications get looked at once and then they're forgotten, not worthy of a response.
If I don't talk to people constantly, they simply forget I ever existed.

Screenshot 20230711 145154 387

there's 8 billion people in my town, there's 8 billion people in my gym, there's 8 billion people in my family, there's 8 billion people in my life
breaking-bad-walter-white.gif