Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't expect anything good from IT but somehow they still manage to dissapoint me

• Thread starter AshamedVirgin34
  • Start date
AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/13xj9nq/im_willing_to_bet_he_didnt_say_that_but_ill_play/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Screenshot 20230601 1802032

It's funny because the only answers you'll see about this genuine incel problem is "stop hanging with the ONLY people that will ever accept you in your life and just accept you have no place in society". They tell us to stop visiting this "hate group" without giving any solution to fill the void this place helps to kinda fill.

The absolute lack of awareness and empathy is absolutely surprising. And this whores are somehow surprised we hate them. Just let's take a moment to appreciate the stupidity of their answers, these are the kinds of people we are supposed to hear advice from, people who hate us and don't care if their advices inply the elimination of our only social lofe ever.

Of course, they haven't suffered what we've suffered , they don't know what is it like to have your first friend ever at 15 yo in the internet, they are going to think we exagerate, that's impossible and unthinkable for them, they haven't experience the absolute confussion and sadness about sex many of us suffered, and if they haven't suffered this pain in their own skin, they are going to think this problem is simplier than it actually is, and they're going to give simple and stupid solutions to this complicated problem, and we are going to see those reductionist ignorant "solutions" and we are going to get offended and at the same time we are going to laugh at the lack of awareness those sexhavers are. They are so priviledged that they are blind to the problems of ugly unadapted people

Also, you can see people who just don't believe him or assume he did something wrong, but that's the thing, they are just assuming, they are assuming this about us before knowing us at a personal level, that's why we shouldn't ever give this pieces of shot any amount of credibility and respect EVER. This people invalidate our suffering, they say our problems aren't real, I wonder if this people think shitty people who make fun of your virginity don't exist, maybe in their minds incels are the only assholes who can ever exist.

Most ITwhores would be toxic incels who hate the opposite sex if they were born male, because they already are toxic people. Some of them actually hate men, so they are not so different than us, and the only reason they get to fuck is because they were lucky when they were born and they were born without a Y chromosome. Their whole success is nothing more than luck, and that let's them be unaware and blind to other people's problems.

You guys know that, no matter what a woman does, she'll have options, even if she becomes an incel and she goes ER, she'll have options, so stop saying people are virgins because of their personality, you unaware pieces of shit, there are factors that require luck, like what sex you were born and what height you were born, that affect your sexual capital more than any personality trait.

Last edited:
"Recognized as as terrorist organisations"
Incel is not a group or organisation but state of being. Wikipedia is not reliable source of informations when it comes to politics and society related topics.

Do those retards actually think that high-tier norms, chads, and stacies are genuinely fearful of us as "terrorists"?
The reason why they don't associate with us isn't out of fear, but rather because most of us are considered low-smv social rejects, and/or ugly.

THAT'S IT.

If a typical Stacy or Chad read some of our posts, he or she would probably laugh at the absurdity or think we were "weird" because we never get pussy and don't have many friends.

Vast majority of normie sub-6 men don't want to kick it with a truecel because they're worried about the failo effect. NOT because we are inherently bad people.

Besides.... We all know that any male that participates in that "community" is just sub-5 incel in denial, or a failed normie that's cucked.

You fucking retards should make one joined forum and post together with those troons bcz you clearly spend a lot time there jfl you secretly love them and enjoy the back and forth bcz they all you really crave is some kind of attention

Just kys and make it easier
I know it can be annoying, this is my fist post about IT, and I'll keep doing more because it's unfair to see how those poeces of absolute garbage offend us with their insults, assumptions and inhumane advices that lack any empathy.

I try to not respond to those whores, but I can't just avoid expressing all my rage about that oppressive entertainment site. They are wrong and I need to express how wrong they are.

They want to kill us. They don't say it but they want to kill us. It has already been seen many times when they are questioned in private that they hate us. They just want to control us. It doesn't matter if you hate or don't hate, if you belong to this forum or you don't.

Your groan and vital lament is silenced in the gaslight that we don't try enough, that we are bad people..., but between them, in private, in their most rational mind, They know that we will never leave our inceldom.

They only watch over us so that we don't kill, that we don't rebel, that we are the caste of the untouchables...

Cruel is this life, and cruel are the people who do not know or feel our inceldom. :fuk:

Do those retards actually think that high-tier norms, chads, and stacies are genuinely fearful of us as "terrorists"?
The reason why they don't associate with us isn't out of fear, but rather because most of us are considered low-smv social rejects, and/or ugly.

THAT'S IT.

If a typical Stacy or Chad read some of our posts, he or she would probably laugh at the absurdity or think we were "weird" because we never get pussy and don't have many friends.

Vast majority of normie sub-6 men don't want to kick it with a truecel because they're worried about the failo effect. NOT because we are inherently bad people.

Besides.... We all know that any male that participates in that "community" is just sub-5 incel in denial, or a failed normie that's cucked.
They are like bullies, but worse, because at least bullies don't make you confused with manipulative bluepill advice.

this post is why reddit is god awful place. They share no understanding, and can only be joint together thru hate. At least for incel forms, we have a shared belief and experiences. Our suffering from the outside world unifies us.

They want to kill us. They don't say it but they want to kill us. It has already been seen many times when they are questioned in private that they hate us. They just want to control us. It doesn't matter if you hate or don't hate, if you belong to this forum or you don't.

Your groan and vital lament is silenced in the gaslight that we don't try enough, that we are bad people..., but between them, in private, in their most rational mind, They know that we will never leave our inceldom.

They only watch over us so that we don't kill, that we don't rebel, that we are the caste of the untouchables...

Cruel is this life, and cruel are the people who do not know or feel our inceldom. :fuk:
if they could firing squad us and get away with it they would instantly

I don't think they want to kill us, they need potential simps, some of them want to kill us but some other want us to convert so we become their obedient sheep.

I DO think they deep down KNOW we are right, they know it's over and that the blackpill is true, they know there's nothing we can choose that can fix our dating life. When they are alone with their female friends, all social conventions dissapear and they begin to talk about men as if men weren't people but objects of attractiveness and masculine and economical success.

When they are in public, they deny the blackpill, but when they are in private, they confirm it. It's a conspiracy and it's women's fault.

this post is why reddit is god awful place. They share no understanding, and can only be joint together thru hate. At least for incel forms, we have a shared belief and experiences. Our suffering from the outside world unifies us.
Yes, we can't expect this ITshits to understand our incel problems, our problems are just too complex for them, they haven't experienced what we have experience, pretty much anything they could know or say about us is wrong, it's hard to not hate them when they offend us with shit like this.

I don't think they want to kill us, they need potential simps, some of them want to kill us but some other want us to convert so we become their obedient sheep.

I DO think they deep down KNOW we are right, they know it's over and that the blackpill is true, they know there's nothing we can choose that can fix our dating life. When they are alone with their female friends, all social conventions dissapear and they begin to talk about men as if men weren't people but objects of attractiveness and masculine and economical success.

When they are in public, they deny the blackpill, but when they are in private, they confirm it. It's a conspiracy and it's women's fault.
Maybe they don't want to literally kill us, but they do want to make us disappear. Yeah... again reminds me of the untouchable caste in India. They would like to make us disappear. They want us to cease to exist, and it is because our misfortune annoys them, it breaks the harmony of their dreams and their particular highs for life.

I just want to cry brocel. :fuk: