Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I don’t feel sorry for homeless starving people.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
If i ever see you on the street begging for food, i will pass you on by. Go get help at churches or food pantries you dumb idiot. Most of the time when you see a homeless man and woman they aren’t really homeless, they just wanna scam people.

No one in my family gave a fuck when we were homeless and had no food and slept in our cars in the freezing winter. We had to walk our asses to the dollar store to purchase some food. Get the fuck out of here. I don’t give a shit if you have a baby with you. I wouldn’t give you my last fucking dollar, i’d go buy me a burger off the dollar menu at mcdonalds. (If they still even have that)

Go sell your coochie or go suck dick.

You made yourself homeless by blowing your paycheck on weed and alcohol.

I only give homeless people money if they are annoying and seem to have no one to talk to lmao

one time this homeless lady was rolling a joint and me and my ex autist incelite friend were just riding our bikes to the local safeway to steal shit and she just starts talking to us and going on about her granddaughter and I flip her a quarter as its the only money I have on me and talk to her for 5 minutes

Begging is for Spics and Niggers.

Beggars have more cash than me and they are going to spend it alcohol. I gave few times to some kids and to one old guy who asked to buy a bread in front of a bakery.

When i was homeless, nobody gave a fuck about me either. I spend nights in public toilets of the train station and i bought my own food from my savings, before i decided to commit a criminal offense in order to go to jail and have food, a bed and warmth

When i was homeless, nobody gave a fuck about me either. I spend nights in public toilets of the train station and i bought my own food from my savings, before i decided to commit a criminal offense in order to go to jail and have food, a bed and warmth
Gotta do what you gotta do.

i decided to commit a criminal offense in order to go to jail and have food, a bed and warmth
Based and :blackpill:,only cucks wageslave for food and a place to sleep

I don’t give a shit if you have a baby with you. I wouldn’t give you my last fucking dollar, i’d go buy me a burger off the dollar menu at mcdonalds.
Holy fucking mother of based

No one in my family gave a fuck when we were homeless and had no food and slept in our cars in the freezing winter. We had to walk our asses to the dollar store to purchase some food. Get the fuck out of here. I don’t give a shit if you have a baby with you. I wouldn’t give you my last fucking dollar, i’d go buy me a burger off the dollar menu at mcdonalds. (If they still even have that)
Blowback is happening. Some are collecting tree bark for heat. Let them rot!

View: https://youtu.be/L-Kxjv_Oi08

I don't feel bad for poor people. Unless someone died or their job went out of business it's 100% their own doing.

That’s cold….
I’m homeless cause i didn’t see the point working a snotty job all week just to be spending my whole pay on rent bills and having nothing left and I don’t have enough to get a place or even know how to get out of being homeless.
I don’t beg or speak to anyone. Just sit around waiting to die

If i ever see you on the street begging for food, i will pass you on by. Go get help at churches or food pantries you dumb idiot. Most of the time when you see a homeless man and woman they aren’t really homeless, they just wanna scam people.

Go sell your coochie or go suck dick.

You made yourself homeless by blowing your paycheck on weed and alcohol.
I'll ignore homeless foids and normies but I will help homeless incels

They are usually sex havers.