Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don’t feel that fat at 230 lbs. Why are Zoomers so obese now?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I constantly get weightmogged by Highschoolers that have bellies double the size of mine and my arms are still very skinny despite my BMI.

If I had an online job, I could finally afford to bloatmaxx to my ideal weight of 350 lbs and become the biggest man in the room.

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage

I constantly get weightmogged by Highschoolers that have bellies double the size of mine and my arms are still very skinny despite my BMI.

If I had an online job, I could finally afford to bloatmaxx to my ideal weight of 350 lbs and become the biggest man in the room.
Skinny arms means you probably have very low muscle mass. Curry trait tbh.

I got lucky in the sense my weight spread evenly when I was fatter. But
Skinny arms means you probably have very low muscle mass. Curry trait tbh.
most curries indeed have absolute shit fat distribution

just dont eat fatso

I got lucky in the sense my weight spread evenly when I was fatter. But

most curries indeed have absolute shit fat distribution
Ironically asians have very good muscle and strength genetics. Curries, aboriginal indians, and kikes are literally beta races when it comes to this stuff.

being weightmogged is a good thing

Really? Most people I see around my age are skinny while all the old fucks are fat.

Really? Most people I see around my age are skinny while all the old fucks are fat.
Yes, most people in New York are overweight.

I could finally afford to bloatmaxx to my ideal weight of 350 lbs and become the biggest man in the room.
portlygentlemanmaxxing
Portly