Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don’t find anything here outrageous or shocking.

Do you think that the things that are discussed here are outrageous?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Whenever soys or foids talk about this site they say that we write the most outrageous things. Of course as an incel I don’t find anything here outrageous.

However, even if I put myself in the shoes of a foid or soy I still don’t find the things here outrageous. I think that these guys are incels and are coping by hating foids that is understandable.

That brings me to this reddit post:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comments/xrbywu/thread_title_is_my_mother_a_whore/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Brocel was objectively assessing if his mother is a whore. Like a whore doesn’t stop being a whore even it is your mother. Perfectly reasonable to ask imo. Soys on the other hand think that it is the worst possible thing you can ever say and have lost their shit.

I inly hate niggers and foids

I thought foids fucking their dogs and whoring around is more outrageous

They’ve never watched gore before.

Everything seems tame in comparison when you watch gore. Like I was watching a sportsball game today and the quarterback hit his head and had a seizure. Normies were flipping out, I mean CRYING, it was like the worst thing they’ve ever seen. They’ve had such easy cushy lives that this is one of the most violent things they’ve had to witness. It was kind of funny. I liked seeing the hit, but I was unaffected by it.

This place triggers current year soycucks who look to get offended

their pathetic fucks

We are discussing very important matters of society, I don't see what's outrageous.

lol i have customers that are normie af that talk casually about rape, and punching women if they dont stfu its only a problem if its on the internet for everyone to see. imo its just edgy and a little bit of venting ngl some dudes IRL are literally drunk punching their women in public why tf are you offended/shocked by words from anonymous stranger we hardly encourage anything that isnt already happening by itself.