Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I don't fit in with anyone really

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I am a sole case of an autistic piece of shit who has nothing going on in his miserable life. I don't want to interact with anyone anymore including incels.

Everyone here mogs me one way or another. It sucks being the only person who has nothing going on in his life.

I am planning on completely cutting off every single person online and real life. No one understands me I am all alone in this world .

I have no trouble being by myself as I am used to it I refuse to get mogged. Everything I induge in is a double edged sword for me.

As edgy as it may sound I have no one to get mad at if I am all alone and refuse socialization , I have no one to life mog me.

As hard as it may be I don't care about anything anymore people. I don't fit in anywhere not even this forum for social rejects.

I don't fit in anywhere not even this forum for social rejects.
Fuck you, you have over 7000 posts in here cunt. You are coping like the rest of us and you dont deserve special treatment.

What makes you think you don't fit in here? There are incels here far worse off than you I'm sure.

teenager mental breakdown. come on!

nobody fits in here incels aren't supposed to be buddy buddy with each other sometimes we hate each others guts

We don't fit in anywhere, we're all suffering to

I've never fit in with anyone.

I am a sole case of an autistic piece of shit who has nothing going on in his miserable life.
Pretty much my entire life brocel its fucking hard getting mogged by people even in here that just reminds you how fucking low you truly are
I don't want to interact with anyone anymore including incels.
I really feel this at times but I usually ignore the bragging moggers on this forum and don't interact with anyone outside of here at least atm.
Everyone here mogs me one way or another. It sucks being the only person who has nothing going on in his life.
I'm here with you brother, same boat and I hope we both make through and sustain a much better life. Sometimes I really think we should make some sort of separate forum for stuff like this as there's absolutely no advice on this forum on how to improve one's position at all and its better then going over to those gaslighting insufferable faggots on reddit ALWAYS
I am planning on completely cutting off every single person online and real life. No one understands me I am all alone in this world .
Not true I'm sure theres someone somewhere out there that understands you
I have no trouble being by myself as I am used to it I refuse to get mogged. Everything I induge in is a double edged sword for me.
You get used to over the years but it's really hard when you actually try to do things alone and then reality truly hits
As edgy as it may sound I have no one to get mad at if I am all alone and refuse socialization , I have no one to life mog me.
homeless drug addicts don't mog us at least ahahaha
As hard as it may be I don't care about anything anymore people. I don't fit in anywhere not even this forum for social rejects.
I feel this but I also thing theres a few of us truecels left on here and I think more are coming in

Yeah man I can relate. I don't talk to anyone or go outside much anymore. It never is a good interaction anyway

I hate my existence man