Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don’t get why Looksmax users are so mad at tiktoker invading their site

J

JamesMLM

Captain
The website went normified/downhill in like 2020 when they started the whole tranny and foid acceptance thing. I don’t get why Looksmaxxer are so upset with TikTok Zoomers invading them when they are probably has the same personality as those TikTok Zoomers.

IMG 6987

What “integrity” are they even trying to conserve? I see little to no difference between the average looksmax user and the average TikTok zoomer. The tiktok Zoomer would probably fit right in with modern day Looksmax.org. I just say open the floodgates, the forum was already ruined in 2020. @Master

Last edited:
Like I would understand if it was 2019 Looksmax. But modern day Looksmax users and the zoomer TikTok users are literally the same. Looksmax.org was already a bluepilled site. It’s the same as TikTok users invading Tumblr or Reddit. It would make no difference except for more users. There is nothing to conserve anymore.

Last edited:
Off topic, but you are not 84 IQ, borderline retardation. You are lying.

>Furry
>Thinks his opinion matters

83 IQ, I posted my IQ test in here

Cause TrashTok consists of Normies.
Normies found out about Lookism and looksmaxxing,
They now are able to ascend from Normtard to High Tier Normtard,
And in some cases ChadLite.
And I hate Normies, I don’t want them to ascend.

They're cucks so fuck them

Cause TrashTok consists of Normies.
Normies found out about Lookism and looksmaxxing,
They now are able to ascend from Normtard to High Tier Normtard,
And in some cases ChadLite.
And I hate Normies, I don’t want them to ascend.
Looksmax was already filled with normies, so I don’t get why looksmaxxers are so upset.

> Hitler profile pic with Brenton Tarrent wallpaper
>Thinks his opinions matters

I'm pretty sure foids aren't allowed on the site, but troons are. They were banning foids in 2022

Because there are still holdouts from when the site wasn't so shit. Unfunny kids there for le memes aren't good for the forum. :feelshaha:

Because there are still holdouts from when the site wasn't so shit. Unfunny kids there for le memes aren't good for the forum. :feelshaha:
Why don’t they just move to the other forums, Looksmax has been bluepilled since 2020
It’s just Chad worship threads and gay/trans jokes there and the occasional looksmax advice that is shit. I doubt the average looksmax users is any different than the tiktokers.

Last edited:
85-105 iq is the average range. You’ll probably meet many 85 iq people especially if you live in a 3rd world country. In fact I’m a 3rd world country you’ll meet niggas with IQs in the 70s high 60s if u in the sub Saharan or Southern Australia

85-105 iq is the average range. You’ll probably meet many 85 iq people especially if you live in a 3rd world country. In fact I’m a 3rd world country you’ll meet niggas with IQs in the 70s high 60s if u in the sub Saharan or Southern Australia
Sadly, my iq is 83 and I’m Chinese

@omnilet has a similar story
It sucks, I was also in special Ed for my entire schooling life due to being non-NT and stupid. And even that I failed highschool. Now I’m just rotting 24/7. No job, no life, no friends, on antidepressants and watches YouTube all day and sleep whenever I feel tired because no sunlight come to my room.

You don't even sound retarded. What mental disorder are you suffering from?
They suspect I had autism due to my lack of social skills, but the IQ test says it didn’t so I won’t be getting Neetbux from that. They diagnosed me with learning disability and depression (The depression being having a shit childhood (having to be in foster care) and my current predicament).

My mother pregnancy was unwanted and she drunk alcohol during the pregnancy.
IMG 6997

They also suspect I have fetal alcohol syndrome

Also, you would be surprise on how able-bodied the 80 IQ ares. They can be literate, but it’s slower for them to learn. They are usually are in prison (average prisoners are 80 IQ) or work manual jobs with small wages.

Also majority of black ghetto kids are 80 IQ.
People in Haitis have averages IQ of 60-70 and they can articulate themselves. The myth of people with low IQ aren’t aware of their surroundings is a myth

There is different subtypes of IQ. It isn’t just one category, people can have low verbal IQ (unable to talk) but still can write or read. That’s why my IQ test, tested a array of different other stuff

IMG 6998

Hell, even people with severely low IQ that you are practically couldn’t speak and you think they are braindead have some level of awareness if there IQ in awareness is high enough.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4XMlhCfp3Q

Last edited:
Oh yeah I feel you brother. I am a curry and received average grades in school. I never lived up to "smart south Asian American" stereotype
You can see what a real IQ test looks like here, where I posted my scores

You will notice there are multiple scores (math, English, verbal communication, etc)
The IQ of 83 is basically putting all of the sub scores into one

I was planning on writing a thread about the IQpill so people would understand what IQ really is, but I couldn’t convey my points more clearly due to my low IQ.

Hopefully I was able to educated you with what IQ really is, and not the stereotypical normie view of IQ. The human mind is complicated.
@CopeHarderNow @frmentalcel @iamsubhuman

Last edited:
Yes, but his vocabulary is limited compared to the way you speak.
I guess because I’m typing instead of speaking. I could analyze what I’m saying when typing. But again, IQ isn’t universal there are different sub parts of IQ.

I guess because I’m typing instead of speaking. I could analyze what I’m saying when typing. But again, IQ isn’t universal there are different sub parts of IQ.
its the typing yeah, because i wouldve never guessed your IQ is actually that low. within a social setting, do you find it difficult to read the room and gauge what other people are feeling based on their mannerisms? what are the main ways having such a low IQ hinders your everyday life?

who gives a shit

its the typing yeah, because i wouldve never guessed your IQ is actually that low. within a social setting, do you find it difficult to read the room and gauge what other people are feeling based on their mannerisms? what are the main ways having such a low IQ hinders your everyday life?
It’s the way I talk and act in real life (I do retarded/cringe shit that I don’t realize was retarded until I look back on it, which I realized due to how my brain works I would never fit in with humanity. I use to deny my Low IQ but after how I basically failed in life. I have come to accepted it.), Also I’m a really slow learner and don’t like to do academic stuff (super short attention span). I’ve failed highschool, failed adult school, and failed to get employed, fail to obtain a driving license, don’t know how to cook, etc. I have to use Siri in order to spell stuff too or use ChatGPT to find words. Reading a book is difficult for me because I have to constantly use the internet to learn the definition and how to pronounce certain words.

Last edited:
It’s the way I talk and act in real life (I do retarded/cringe shit that I don’t realize was retarded until I look back on it, which I realized due to how my brain works I would never fit in with humanity. I use to deny my Low IQ but after how I basically failed in life. I have come to accepted it.), Also I’m a really slow learner and don’t like to do academic stuff (super short attention span). I’ve failed highschool, failed adult school, and failed to get employed, fail to obtain a driving license, don’t know how to cook, etc. I have to use Siri in order to spell stuff too or use ChatGPT to find words. Reading a book is difficult for me because I have to constantly use the internet to learn the definition and how to pronounce certain words.
brutal IQpill :feelscry: :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back