Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't give a fuck about pedos

Pesttanz

Pesttanz

Recruit
★★
I don't get all this hate against pedos.
Men get stabbed, shot, beaten but nobody gives a fuck.
I don't see how a grown man having consensual sex with a 15 year old Is that terribile.

15 years old isn't a kid that doesnt make you a pedo

nice bait, grAY

chris-hansen-take-a-seat-meme.jpg

I have to state this again:

The DSM-5, the Bible of mental disorders, is very clear in distinguishing hebephilia and ephebophilia from pedophilia. Hebephilia is the primary or exclusive sexual or romantic attraction towards younger adolescents, while ephebophilia is the primary or exclusive sexual or romantic attraction towards older adolescents. None of them are classified as pedophilia, the primary or exclusive sexual or romantic attraction towards prepubescent people, namely children.

There is no substantial amount of evidence to justify the widespread idea that age gap relationships harm the youngest person. It only harms them in a psychological way because society insists that it's the worst sin.

Age gap relationships involving adolescent girls, who are young women in a practical sense, and older men should be normalized again. It's only ostracized because of narrow-mindedness and prejudice.

Hysteria about the age of consent is a largely Anglosphere phenomenon that was exported to countries over which the West has a lot of influence. In more traditional societies, girls are considered old enough when they enter puberty. Only in heavily puritan and feminist countries like the United States are young men and women called kids and treated as such.

If she is pubescent, then you are not a pedophile. Acting like you are is playing by the enemy's rule. There are many cases in our families of older men marrying adolescent girls and going on to have beautiful families. Never let them vilify this.

I don't see how a grown man having consensual sex with a 15 year old Is that terribile.
Only in sweden is that allowed, If you want 15 year olds just goto sweden!

yeah agecucks are dumb

classic screenshots b8 post IT

yes they are good (in gta 5)

Sorry officer, I do not condone the various acts of sexual intercourse with a minor (a person under the age of consent) because that is unethical and against the law. Have a pleasant day.

I have to state this again:

The DSM-5, the Bible of mental disorders, is very clear in distinguishing hebephilia and ephebophilia from pedophilia. Hebephilia is the primary or exclusive sexual or romantic attraction towards younger adolescents, while ephebophilia is the primary or exclusive sexual or romantic attraction towards older adolescents. None of them are classified as pedophilia, the primary or exclusive sexual or romantic attraction towards prepubescent people, namely children.

There is no substantial amount of evidence to justify the widespread idea that age gap relationships harm the youngest person. It only harms them in a psychological way because society insists that it's the worst sin.

Age gap relationships involving adolescent girls, who are young women in a practical sense, and older men should be normalized again. It's only ostracized because of narrow-mindedness and prejudice.
Is this why they want to lower the consent age? All religions didn’t care too much about pedophiles exept for Christian’s

Hysteria about the age of consent is a largely Anglosphere phenomenon that was exported to countries over which the West has a lot of influence. In more traditional societies, girls are considered old enough when they enter puberty. Only in heavily puritan and feminist countries like the United States are young men and women called kids and treated as such.

If she is pubescent, then you are not a pedophile. Acting like you are is playing by the enemy's rule. There are many cases in our families of older men marrying adolescent girls and going on to have beautiful families. Never let them vilify this.

Based and big brained. :bigbrain:

Is this why they want to lower the consent age? All religions didn’t care too much about pedophiles exept for Christian’s
Most of us are not pedophiles. Pedophiles have a sexual and romantic attraction towards the prepubescent, namely children. Prepubescent means they have not gone through puberty. Adolescents have entered puberty and therefore are not children by definition.

As for the age of consent, it is harmful. There is no substantial amount of evidence that age gap relationships are inherently bad. The only psychological harm behind it comes from societal pressure; people insisting that it is bad.

Even in our families there are many cases of adolescent girls, who are young women in a practical sense, marrying older men, and they went on to have beautiful families. One of the first acts by radicals feminists was to raise the age of consent. Let that sink in.

i fap to 30yo grannies. had dream other night was fucking granny. ded srs

All healthy testosterone-producing men like and most definitely prefer younger girls, society just forces us to shut it and chase foids our age

We should award pedo given 1 million dollar reward for their service in teaching young whore a lesson (in gta) and age cuck burn alive on the stake

All healthy testosterone-producing men like and most definitely prefer younger girls, society just forces us to shut it and chase foids our age
Of course this GrAY fag kid is a pedo jfl

Most of us are not pedophiles. Pedophiles have a sexual and romantic attraction towards the prepubescent, namely children. Prepubescent means they have not gone through puberty. Adolescents have entered puberty and therefore are not children by definition.

As for the age of consent, it is harmful. There is no substantial amount of evidence that age gap relationships are inherently bad. The only psychological harm behind it comes from societal pressure; people insisting that it is bad.

Even in our families there are many cases of adolescent girls, who are young women in a practical sense, marrying older men, and they went on to have beautiful families. One of the first acts by radicals feminists was to raise the age of consent. Let that sink in.
That's a very good point. | Kermit the Frog | Know Your Meme

i fap to 30yo grannies. had dream other night was fucking granny. ded srs
I wouldn’t say 30 is a granny since most people that age don’t have grandkids yet, children, ya but not grandchildren.

Teenagers aren’t even kids actually.

under 14 would be pedo i guess

According to the latest version of the DSM, DSM-5-TR (2022), the official diagnostic criteria for pedophilic disorder require the minor to be 13 or below:
DSM 1
DSM 2

@downtoearth

Not a pedo if you're attracted to foids that are post pubescent. Foids were getting fucked by chad at 14 and bragging about it in my school.

It was the first thing the feminism movement did, even before giving women the vote. The purpose was to push the wall back, and it worked. This is why the wall in Asia is 25, but in the west, it's 35.

That said, don't be a lone dissident. Move somewhere where the law is more in line with your conscience. Angloids are incredibly rabid about this, and you will have a crime spree committed against you if you don't conform to their delusions.

Most of the hysteria about paedophilia, hebephilia, ephebophilia, or whatever you want to call it is about one thing and one thing only.
Society wants to make sure that foids aged 15-18 (the prime age) are fucked by 7+ males and nobody else. That uglier males who have a problem finding matches in their own age group cannot cheat the game by turning to younger foids.

It was the first thing the feminism movement did, even before giving women the vote. The purpose was to push the wall back, and it worked. This is why the wall in Asia is 25, but in the west, it's 35.
But now that I think about it, this sounds a logical motive too.

Let the foidlets get raped, they deserve it for the potential harm they'll cause to men in the future

Everyone already hates pedos (having relationships with teenagers is not pedophilia, by the way), so I prefer to direct my hatred against degeneration that most of society supports: feminism and whoredom, for example

Everyone already hates pedos (having relationships with teenagers is not pedophilia, by the way), so I prefer to direct my hatred against degeneration that most of society supports: feminism and whoredom, for example
Exactly. Our hatred should be directed in a more efficient manner.

Only in sweden is that allowed, If you want 15 year olds just goto sweden!
You can get 14 yo's in Germany and don't get me started in some ME countries where you only have to marry to be a pedocuck

Also, my dear currycels, ricecells, sandcells, niggercells and whitesupremacistcells: pedophilia is the ATTRACTION to minors. You are talking about PEDOSEXUALITY