Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I don't have any sympathy for men

Persecuted

Persecuted

Domesticate women, restore normality
Most men, or more appropriatly cucks as they don't deserve to be called men, deserve any suffering they get. They get what they signed up for by choosing false god and worshiping foids. I don't feel any solidarity with those subhumans, because they're ready to throw other men under bus for dirty beef flaps. It's a good thing that normie men are 3 times more likely to be homeless and commit suicide than whores. It's a good thing that they get divorced raped in courts. It's a good thing that they get higher sentences. I celebrate every misfortune and any suffering happening to normalfaggots, because they're only reaping what they sowed by supporting feminism. Those dumb cattle will never learn.

I hate all normies, hating female normies only is cuck behavior

Same
There's no such thing as muh brotherhood, i only have empathy with brocels or people that have been through a Lot. Fuck the rest

I don’t have sympathy for humanity in general

because they havent had the same life circumstances like subhumans. they should study Blackpill but instead are blinded by the rotten hole.

Most men, or more appropriatly cucks as they don't deserve to be called men, deserve any suffering they get. They get what they signed up for by choosing false god and worshiping foids. I don't feel any solidarity with those subhumans, because they're ready to throw other men under bus for dirty beef flaps. It's a good thing that normie men are 3 times more likely to be homeless and commit suicide than whores. It's a good thing that they get divorced raped in courts. It's a good thing that they get higher sentences. I celebrate every misfortune and any suffering happening to normalfaggots, because they're only reaping what they sowed by supporting feminism. Those dumb cattle will never learn.

Commiting suicide is cucked unless you wipe out your enemies first. I've never wanted to commit suicide except at an escape from punishment.

i only sympathise with myself

In reality, these men are victims of the system (most of them) were raised by single mothers and a female-dominated education system, therefore, they tend to hate other men and have no empathy for their counterparts.

I am of another mind, FOID has acted as a hive since the dawn of mankind, and we men have always murdered each other. We must change our behavior to a more tribal one. Only tribalist-masculinist thinking can get us out of the pit we are in.

The gender war is a reality, more and more, men and women detest each other just because they have different genitalia.

kill all white knights simps and cucks

If they support feminism then they deserve everything that happens to them.