Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don’t know how to stop drinking

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
I’ve gained a severe addiction and want for alcohol.
I can’t go a singular day without thinking about it tbh.
it’s cucked because I am under 21 which is the legal age for it.
I have less than 2 years to reach it but I feel like I am never going to get there. And there is talks of the kikes raising it to 25 so jfl.

I don’t know what to do in order to stop and not risk getting in trouble by the police every time. I do dangerous shit everytime i try to illegally obtain it

lol i read a lot of your posts when i was lurking for a while and all im gonna say is dont worry about it too much
i was drinking beers when i was 14 but only on occasions but 2018 was when i became i guess you could say "serious" with it
but if you wanna be discrete with it
its not that hard just use a bottle that isnt see through and no one will suspect a thing
but since youre underage idk how you get it but when i was underage i would just ask people to buy me some and they could keep the change
i would tell them to meet me at the back of the store since there were no cameras but
its seriously not a big deal
its not like youre doing meth or heroin

I have less than 2 years to reach it but I feel like I am never going to get there. And there is talks of the kikes raising it to 25 so jfl.

I don’t know what to do in order to stop and not risk getting in trouble by the police every time. I do dangerous shit everytime i try to illegally obtain it
Don't drink it because it's illegal.

It's upto you man.

I used to drink alot between 19-21 illegally too cuz alcohol is banned in my curryland state. I only drink beer once a month now.

My hangovers are awful and I used to get diarrhoea after drinking alot. Parents used to nag me about it alot so it was easier for me to stop drinking

It's upto you man.

I used to drink alot between 19-21 illegally too cuz alcohol is banned in my curryland state. I only drink beer once a month now.

My hangovers are awful and I used to get diarrhoea after drinking alot. Parents used to nag me about it alot so it was easier for me to stop drinking
like this guy said
if you keep it up youll get the shits pretty bad
but for me i feel like its because i drink cheap shit bc its all i can afford:feelscry:

It's upto you man.

like this guy said
if you keep it up youll get the shits pretty bad
but for me i feel like its because i drink cheap shit bc its all i can afford:feelscry:
My body is usually strong and I never really have bad bad hangovers

We get it, you underage drink. Do we really need another thread about it. Kids.is

You probably won't ever stop sadly. Life never improves. Hope always betrays. Disappointment and failure are inevitable. The bitterness of this vile wretched world will keep you addicted.

You probably won't ever stop sadly. Life never improves. Hope always betrays. Disappointment and failure are inevitable. The bitterness of this vile wretched world will keep you addicted.
I was just about to go to the gas station to see if I could underage purchase too…
it’s truly over :feelscry:

We get it, you underage drink. Do we really need another thread about it. Kids.is
It lives rent free in my head multiple hours throughout everyday.
My life is ruined by the kikes tbh

alcohol is a curse. get out of it while youre still young.

alcohol makes you look a lot older than your actual age.

i used to be like you, JFL. I would say give yourself a limit like only do it on weekends

Go to rehab. Go to AA meetings or similar. Do CBT with a good therapist. Alcoholism and addictions are hard to treat on your own.

You would do yourself a favor and not care about it smoke weed instead or form a better hobby. Even video games are less harmful than being a drunk. I have a very long history of alcoholism and it runs in my family. So genetically I have a problem with it so I normally take t h c edibles every day.

I know how to stop drinking. I just choose not too :feelshmm: after being clean a few times, I finally learned that being sober doesn't benefit me whatsoever. So I embrace liverdeathmaxxing nowadays.