Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don’t know what’s happening to me

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
I am currently experiencing a sense of confusion and disorientation. Whenever I step away from this website or leave my basement, I feel a profound emptiness that I cannot explain. It seems like I have come to the realization that it’s over for me. I am struggling to accept the fact that others seem to mog me in every aspect. This feeling of disconnect from everyone is overwhelming. Also, I have noticed that women mock me when I am out in public. One incident that stands out is when one of them said, “He looks traumatized,” followed by laughter. This shit has left me feeling isolated and rejected. I don’t feel normal at all and maybe the issue is deeper than I think.

There have been a couple other users who have reported being mocked by foids on the street (@Pancakecel and some others).

I have only experienced it once because Asian foids are more high inhib.
It’s over if you’re getting mocked by foids. I want to rope because it’s completely over for me at this point