Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't know what to do

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
You know... I asked people on Reddit if I'm ugly, and most of them said I am. Like... seriously is my face really that bad? I mean FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK!!!!!!! There's so many goddamn people, saying that my face it's ugly, it's repulsive, and I don't know what the fuck to do. I'M STUCK IN MY FUCKING ROOM BECAUSE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!! These people on Reddit man, they're fucking getting to my brain. Specially the girls saying I'm unatractive, and that I have no hope and shit like that, and my face is fucked up. I'm tired of getting bullied! MY FACE IS NOT THAT BAAAAAAAAAAADDDD!!!!

Nice copypasta

Send it to me in private, I will tell you honest shit.

Send link I’ll tell you eating. But I want someone to rate my face I’m not posting it on Reddit or some gay shit like that

Send link I’ll tell you eating. But I want someone to rate my face I’m not posting it on Reddit or some gay shit like that
I'm bored I'll rate your faec

just accept the fact that youre ugly

X8hXIyUl 1