Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think I mog y'all

Hang yourself

If you think you're a virgin because of your "shyness" or "autism", I have bad news for you, you're not as goodlooking as you might think.

THE STATE OF .IS IN 2024 JFLLLL :lul: :lul: :lul:

@NoIdeaWhatToDo @DarkStarDown @based_meme @Max Doltman @xkcdCleftcel @gymletethnicel @FakeFakecel @LeFrenchCel @Mecoja @Ron.Belgrade @WacoGoesDown @baja jagodinac @SerbBurekConsoomer @Dregster @nice_try @TheProphetMuscle @proudWEED ha ha @Uggo Mongo @PLA1092 @elliotmaxxer @Biowaste Removal @failednormie_ @anandkonda
i drank a liter and a half of juice

This is a cringe football 12 year old

It's been a pleasure
Cristiano Ronaldo Soccer GIF by Real Madrid
Don't ever post penaldo again you worthless bum nigger. Get the fuck outta here.

Last edited:
You are still a worthless faggot that no one likes lol

average self proclaimed "mentalcel"

Before I discovered this forum , I thought I was a loser but regarding of what some of you went through, finally my life's not that bad

TBH I'm not short , athletic (without going to gym) and I'm not ugly (not handsome neither)
The only thing fucking my life is autism and shyness
Height?
Also Not Ugly? Then why are you Here
You Retarded or something
Shyness? You don't have ball to confess?
Cmon atleast have confessed once if not you're just a Self Loating Pussy

Fakecel got banned, at least there's justice on this forum

Nigga joined this forum just to brag about being an autist

Go fuck yourself homoerectus. Soccerfag avi checks out.

THE STATE OF .IS IN 2024 JFLLLL :lul: :lul: :lul:

@NoIdeaWhatToDo @DarkStarDown @based_meme @Max Doltman @xkcdCleftcel @gymletethnicel @FakeFakecel @LeFrenchCel @Mecoja @Ron.Belgrade @WacoGoesDown @baja jagodinac @SerbBurekConsoomer @Dregster @nice_try @TheProphetMuscle @proudWEED ha ha @Uggo Mongo @PLA1092 @elliotmaxxer @Biowaste Removal @failednormie_ @anandkonda
Nigga tagged the entire inceldom

@BlackCel_from_ZA this guy clearly suffers more than you how will he ever recover

at least op admitted his only problem being non nt means it isnt over lmao

Then what the hell are you doing here, on this God forsaken forum, if I may ask?
You claim you are ´Not short´ and athletic.
There you go....
Go to .org cause clearly, this is not the right place for you.
You most likely are a Strong MTN facially as well, but probably socially inept.

Then what the hell are you doing here, on this God forsaken forum, if I may ask?
You claim you are ´Not short´ and athletic.
There you go....
Go to .org cause clearly, this is not the right place for you.
You most likely are a Strong MTN facially as well, but probably socially inept.
there are members here who admit to being white, still have hair, they socialize, young, 6'-6'1, decent eyes, decent jaw, not subhuman. they still post here jfl.

Before I discovered this forum , I thought I was a loser but regarding of what some of you went through, finally my life's not that bad

TBH I'm not short , athletic (without going to gym) and I'm not ugly (not handsome neither)

I can def relate to having mental problems and them contributing more to not having relationship than physical factors. I'm 5'8 even if that's right on average I still feel short. Mental health is the most important thing

This is some autistic shit

I can def relate to having mental problems and them contributing more to not having relationship than physical factors. I'm 5'8 even if that's right on average I still feel short. Mental health is the most important thing
It is below average at 5’10 I’m average 5’8 is 2 inches below for zoomer men

Ok chad