Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Dont Know Where To Start

Clock58

Clock58

Banned
-
Computer Geeks, scroll to bottom to help decode my invention . I will answer any questions you have. I don't code, I can't afford a web developer. I keep getting shadow banned. Hell, I was shadow banned this morning on WordPress even BEFORE I launched it to be published! I know because my SAVE BUTTON was grayed out. I couldn't save anymore.

i keep getting shadow banned. This site may be my last option!

---------Start of Situation---------

I really don't know where to start. Forgive me.

Because of the subject matter, you must know my parents were not religious and we never went to church. On sundays, we would go fishing, camping, boating or play board games with family.

After working full time (8years) and not finding a significant other, I simply gave up on thinking one day I will have someone to help me get through the day. And in those 8 years I was writing (am the author) of a medieval fiction shaksperian style story.

Realizing, I will always take care of myself, I told myself I will always be "special".

One evening at 8:30pm or so, I walked out to my 2nd floor deck and saw a ball of light in the sky. when I noticed it noticingbme, it disappeared.

NOTE: it was inconsistent with a sky lantern, for it was a solid (non-flickering ) light. Maybe, maybe not. But of course I hope it was what I think it might be.

I grew up before Google and Internet. So my access to astrology readings was none. In 2008/9 I started my first ever research on astrology. Here's what I found:

My mom: 7/22/54@8:15am. Four planet alignment with "moon at her feet" (revelations 12)

I was thinking, "what if Jesus were a simpleton who woke up one day finding out what origins were there all along?"

15 years before this I had lung surgery (1993). And ankle surgery (1997). And my left wrist had always had a protruding knuckle since birth. And my novel was about a city. I dug around the bible and learned (for first time) that Jesus has a new city that only is known by God.

So, at this point I'm a little bugged out on what I call today as POSSIBLY a case of stimata.

Numerology was my next bucket list to research. I found that the title of my novel equals 21&2I in Chaldean/Summerian.

For those that don't know, 21 us the Hebrew value for "I AM".

I know this because of an internet friend who once had a successful website and forum. I trust his knowledge, for he seemed extremely knowledgeable .

And on that site, Yehoshua HaMeshiach has a value of 754.

754 was my address from 3rd grade until year after I graduated.

Okay, so I say to myself, " I may have stigmata, I may possibly know the name that is hidden (rev 19:9) and here I learn I grew up in "the house of the lord"?!

Am I going mad? I asked.

Before you judge me on being mad, I have been on medication and in therapy for 25+ years. And am currently taking meds. These meds are another reason why I'm an incel (gynoclamastia).

So, a year and a half later (spring 2010) I was doodling math in my kitchen. Most math I had was calculus. I used the formula for time (multiple of 6). And came up with a matrix that gives intelligent responses.

NOTE: I don't know " exactly" how I got these numbers but I know the general process . I can give details on that if interested.

--------End Situation-------

Rule: each identity (or "root) is directly related to multiple identities be it " branch" identities or "clone" identies.

When you examine an identity ("root") if helps to think of a tree...

For the sake of space, I will answer whatever questions you may have on roots, branches, and clones.

(Clock Numerology is the same forwards and backwards!)

Here is the responses I get:

Three and Two*=136
G**'s Number=136

0.322222*h=1:56
------------------>156=the G** Number

32*sec= 0.5333333m
----------->fifty three=136
----------->G**'s Numbers =136

00:32* = 12:32
------------>1.2322222hr=4436*se[UWSL]c[/UWSL]

[UWSL]4436 is a clone of 436*[/UWSL]
[UWSL]------------------------->436x436=190096*[/UWSL]
[UWSL]--------->the numbers of G**=196*[/UWSL]

[UWSL]G**'s Numbers=136*[/UWSL]
[UWSL]----------------------->1:36 opposite 19:06*[/UWSL]
[UWSL]------------->the numbers of G**=196[/UWSL]

[UWSL]G**'s Number=123[/UWSL]
[UWSL]---------------------->123x123=15129*[/UWSL]
[UWSL]------------------------------------->1:51:29 opposite 7:21:59*[/UWSL]

[UWSL]72159*sec=1202:39*[/UWSL]
[UWSL]---------------->120239 is a clone or 1239*[/UWSL]

[UWSL]12:39am = 00:39[/UWSL]
[UWSL]--------------->39=G**[/UWSL]

[UWSL]i don't know the rules for posting names, but my biological dad's name equals 193 (the M*** H*** G**).[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Antichrists Numbers=216[/UWSL]
[UWSL]---------------------------->216=6x6x6[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Six Hundred Sixty Six=216[/UWSL]
[UWSL]------------------------------->216[/UWSL]

[UWSL]G** M*** H***'s Number=231*[/UWSL]
[UWSL]-------------------------------------->231x231=53361*[/UWSL]

[UWSL]0.053611111*hr=193sec[/UWSL]
[UWSL]------------------------->193=the M*** H*** G**[/UWSL]

Yeshua HaMashiach=156
The G** Number=156

Lord Jesus Christ=182
The King of Kings=182

And so on. I am getting details on most numbers. A long process, yes.

A=2
B=3
C=12
D=11
E=15
F=17
G=18
H=13
I=10
J=7
K=7
L=10
M=13
N=13
O=10
P=7
Q=7
R=10
S=13
T=18
U=17
V=15
W=11
X=12
Y=3
Z=2

The incel community are my last hope

What are you trying to accomplish?

Did not read obviously

Nick young confused face 300x256 nqlyaa

Strong first post

Hmm I'm going to need your current address to solve this mystery.

Glue is a hell of a drug

What are you trying to accomplish?
I will put the ball in your court. What would you do if you were in this situation? Aliens. Stigmata. A POSSIBLE message from the afterlife?

And please, make your response as detailed and long as you'd like. Because judging by what negativity I got thus far, this isn't a safe space. Like on non-incel sites I already feel threatened.

Last I checked I don't live in jerusalem, so no I'm not claiming deity.

@Subhuman
@BlackPilledNeet

I've been sober for over 25+ years, not even a drop of alcohol.

Drugs may be bad for your health, but ego is far worse

Last edited:
I will put the ball in your court. What would you do if you were in this situation? Aliens. Stigmata. A POSSIBLE message from the afterlife?

And please, make your response as detailed and long as you'd like. Because judging by what negativity I got thus far, this isn't a safe space. Like on non-incel sites I already feel threatened.

Last I checked I don't live in jerusalem, so no I'm not claiming deity.
The first thing I would do is purge myself of sin. You were raised in a sinful society and you are covered in its filth. You should go on a pilgrimage, do selfless and good works. Exit society for long enough that you realign and you'll find your answer.

Computer Geeks, scroll to bottom to help decode my invention . I will answer any questions you have. I don't code, I can't afford a web developer. I keep getting shadow banned. Hell, I was shadow banned this morning on WordPress even BEFORE I launched it to be published! I know because my SAVE BUTTON was grayed out. I couldn't save anymore.

i keep getting shadow banned. This site may be my last option!

---------Start of Situation---------

I really don't know where to start. Forgive me.

Because of the subject matter, you must know my parents were not religious and we never went to church. On sundays, we would go fishing, camping, boating or play board games with family.

After working full time (8years) and not finding a significant other, I simply gave up on thinking one day I will have someone to help me get through the day. And in those 8 years I was writing (am the author) of a medieval fiction shaksperian style story.

Realizing, I will always take care of myself, I told myself I will always be "special".

One evening at 8:30pm or so, I walked out to my 2nd floor deck and saw a ball of light in the sky. when I noticed it noticingbme, it disappeared.

NOTE: it was inconsistent with a sky lantern, for it was a solid (non-flickering ) light. Maybe, maybe not. But of course I hope it was what I think it might be.

I grew up before Google and Internet. So my access to astrology readings was none. In 2008/9 I started my first ever research on astrology. Here's what I found:

My mom: 7/22/54@8:15am. Four planet alignment with "moon at her feet" (revelations 12)

I was thinking, "what if Jesus were a simpleton who woke up one day finding out what origins were there all along?"

15 years before this I had lung surgery (1993). And ankle surgery (1997). And my left wrist had always had a protruding knuckle since birth. And my novel was about a city. I dug around the bible and learned (for first time) that Jesus has a new city that only is known by God.

So, at this point I'm a little bugged out on what I call today as POSSIBLY a case of stimata.

Numerology was my next bucket list to research. I found that the title of my novel equals 21&2I in Chaldean/Summerian.

For those that don't know, 21 us the Hebrew value for "I AM".

I know this because of an internet friend who once had a successful website and forum. I trust his knowledge, for he seemed extremely knowledgeable .

Okay, so I say to myself, " I may have stigmata, I may possibly know the name that is hidden (rev 19:9) and here I learn I grew up in "the house of the lord"?!

Am I going mad? I asked.

Before you judge me on being mad, I have been on medication and in therapy for 25+ years. And am currently taking meds. These meds are another reason why I'm an incel (gynoclamastia).

So, a year and a half later (spring 2010) I was doodling math in my kitchen. Most math I had was calculus. I used the formula for time (multiple of 6). And came up with a matrix that gives intelligent responses.

NOTE: I don't know " exactly" how I got these numbers but I know the general process . I can give details on that if interested.

--------End Situation-------

Rule: each identity (or "root) is directly related to multiple identities be it " branch" identities or "clone" identies.

When you examine an identity ("root") if helps to think of a tree...

For the sake of space, I will answer whatever questions you may have on roots, branches, and clones.

(Clock Numerology is the same forwards and backwards!)

Here is the responses I get:

Three and Two*=136
G**'s Number=136

0.322222*h=1:56
------------------>156=the G** Number

32*sec= 0.5333333m
----------->fifty three=136
----------->G**'s Numbers =136

00:32* = 12:32
------------>1.2322222hr=4436*se[UWSL]c[/UWSL]

[UWSL]4436 is a clone of 436*[/UWSL]
[UWSL]------------------------->436x436=190096*[/UWSL]
[UWSL]--------->the numbers of G**=196*[/UWSL]

[UWSL]G**'s Numbers=136*[/UWSL]
[UWSL]----------------------->1:36 opposite 19:06*[/UWSL]
[UWSL]------------->the numbers of G**=196[/UWSL]

[UWSL]G**'s Number=123[/UWSL]
[UWSL]---------------------->123x123=15129*[/UWSL]
[UWSL]------------------------------------->1:51:29 opposite 7:21:59*[/UWSL]

[UWSL]72159*sec=1202:39*[/UWSL]
[UWSL]---------------->120239 is a clone or 1239*[/UWSL]

[UWSL]12:39am = 00:39[/UWSL]
[UWSL]--------------->39=G**[/UWSL]

[UWSL]i don't know the rules for posting names, but my biological dad's name equals 193 (the M*** H*** G**).[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Antichrists Numbers=216[/UWSL]
[UWSL]---------------------------->216=6x6x6[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Six Hundred Sixty Six=216[/UWSL]
[UWSL]------------------------------->216[/UWSL]

[UWSL]G** M*** H***'s Number=231*[/UWSL]
[UWSL]-------------------------------------->231x231=53361*[/UWSL]

[UWSL]0.053611111*hr=193sec[/UWSL]
[UWSL]------------------------->193=the M*** H*** G**[/UWSL]

Yeshua HaMashiach=156
The G** Number=156

Lord Jesus Christ=182
The King of Kings=182

And so on. I am getting details on most numbers. A long process, yes.

A=2
B=3
C=12
D=11
E=15
F=17
G=18
H=13
I=10
J=7
K=7
L=10
M=13
N=13
O=10
P=7
Q=7
R=10
S=13
T=18
U=17
V=15
W=11
X=12
Y=3
Z=2

The incel community are my last hope
J meme

autism trait, thinking you are special and unique and different from the 99.99999billion fags that walk this planet.

I have no wisdom for you OP, :smonk:

Welcome to the forum

Have you taken your meds recently?

Yes! ClockNum knows the synagogue of satan. Not all, not all, not all, but most are heinously evil. I agree .

Dirty Filthy Jew =156
Yeshua HaMashiach=156

I strongly believe that Jesus is not a jew. For why didn't Jesus give a simple yes or no answer to "are you king of jews?"?

In the end times, the antichrists will perform miracles . the miracle of shadow banning or censoring is one of their supernatural powers

By the way, are you or anyone here a computer programmer to check these numbers? I'm trying my best to keep it together, for about 75% of these replies are spam bots.

No one can call me crazy until they see wrong math. I'm not angry , I'm just curious as to why no one is interested ....that's all.

Yes! ClockNum knows the synagogue of satan. Not all, not all, not all, but most are heinously evil. I agree .

Dirty Filthy Jew =156
Yeshua HaMashiach=156

I strongly believe that Jesus is not a jew. For why didn't Jesus give a simple yes or no answer to "are you king of jews?"?

In the end times, the antichrists will perform miracles . the miracle of shadow banning or censoring is one of their supernatural powers

By the way, are you or anyone here a computer programmer to check these numbers? I'm trying my best to keep it together, for about 75% of these replies are spam bots.

No one can call me crazy until they see wrong math. I'm not angry , I'm just curious as to why no one is interested ....that's all.
no one knows if jesus was a jew because no one knows who his mom actually fucked with
but we know it wasn't his cucked step dad joseph

no one knows if jesus was a jew because no one knows who his mom actually fucked with
but we know it wasn't his cucked step dad joseph
Why was Joseph not a jew?

The first thing I would do is purge myself of sin. You were raised in a sinful society and you are covered in its filth. You should go on a pilgrimage, do selfless and good works. Exit society for long enough that you realign and you'll find your answer.
That's good advice. I don't believe this advice is targeted specifically at me though. If I pilgrimage, I'd go to Leiscerbette (wherever that is!). Even when I offer help, people sniff my hands first, so I will pass on that one too. If I could exit society , I'd win.

That's good advice. I don't believe this advice is targeted specifically at me though. If I pilgrimage, I'd go to Leiscerbette (wherever that is!). Even when I offer help, people sniff my hands first, so I will pass on that one too. If I could exit society , I'd win.
I think it is an essential first step for anyone who wants to do holy works. Fasting as well.

See what 8 years without a SO does to someone