Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I don't know why I get attracted by 2D anime girls

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Tbh I don't know why please help. I don't why I am attracted to 2D anime girls, particularly Misaka Mikoto and Gamo-Chan.

Is it a good sign or a very bad sign that I should stop browsing?

@Personalityinkwell @ThoughtfulCel @IncelCream @FinnCel

Gamo chan

If I am getting an Anime avi, is she a good one?

Fyi she is Gamo-Chan from Nagatoro.

@ThoughtfulCel Any thoughts?

@ThoughtfulCel Any thoughts?
2d girls are basically depictions of what females could never be. Its nice to use them from time to time. I myself fap to both 3d and 2d foids just to break the monotony

2d girls are basically depictions of what females could never be. Its nice to use them from time to time. I myself fap to both 3d and 2d foids just to break the monotony
Gamo chan

Thoughts on Gamo-Chan?
She is an orange haired 2d anime qt (from Nagatoro), she is 5'6 which is quite tall for a jap foid.

@ThoughtfulCel @FinnCel

Mega based, I want to fully make myself hate irl foids and only love my waifu, I would get merch of her but my family would be ashamed

Mega based, I want to fully make myself hate irl foids and only love my waifu, I would get merch of her but my family would be ashamed
Tbhngl

Because you're a phaggot

The reason we like Anime girls is because innocence

This is also why we like Japanese women

Homosexuality

Tbh I don't know why please help. I don't why I am attracted to 2D anime girls, particularly Misaka Mikoto and Gamo-Chan.

Is it a good sign or a very bad sign that I should stop browsing?

@Personalityinkwell @ThoughtfulCel @IncelCream @FinnCel
Better 2d than 3d whores who will backstab you, betray you and then ask for alimony until you hang yourself like Robin Williams.