Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Young white girls don't give shit about me in the store i work.

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
I can remember i had only 3 positives interactions with girls in the store i work.
1- It was a white girl , she asked me something i told her to repeat again because she talked very fast. She told me everyone thinks she talks fast. I walk her to the location of the item she wanted. I asked her her major...etc She was nice to me.

2- I helped this girl and her mother so many time . I wanted to ask her more informations about her but her mother was constantly there. After the last time i helped them find things they wanted. I was watching her from a long distance knowing i would never see her again. I went to sit where they sell food waiting my shift to end. She was there with her mother eating. She waived at me ,and talked to her mother. I don't know what they were saying. I really wanted to talk to her or ask her number. But her mother was always there and i am sure she would reject me. She has car while i am a waggie at a retail job. I really wish i could see her again. She looked like an Asian.

3- two white girls were passing , i was arranging the pictures frames. One of them had a bizarre voice . I quickly turned to see her ,they were laughing. while i was heading to the store entrance. She asked me why i was looking at her. I said "i was searching who had this nice voice". After she showed me a picture on her phone they recently took .It was her laying in a bunch of box full of teddies in the store.

All this happened in the end of 2023. It's been 3 months in 2024. I've never had a positive interactions with a girl near my age.
The old white girls are so nice . I love seeing them. When i am talking close to them or had a physical touch (while giving them an item) i had semi-erection. It's over for me as touchstarvedcel. The smallest touch makes me hard. Yesterday this big boob white milf told me 'hello' i wish i found a way to make a conversation with her.
Young girls are insensitive ,i am invisible to them.

Why you chasing white girls?, give Blacks and other races of foids a chance mang.

Honestly, I don't feel sorry for people that are rejected by someone of a different race. Race-mixing is harmful and contributes to inceldom. I'd feel sorry for you if you were rejected by someone of your race.

The old white girls are so nice . I love seeing them. When i am talking close to them or had a physical touch (while giving them an item) i had semi-erection. It's over for me as touchstarvedcel. The smallest touch makes me hard. Yesterday this big boob white milf told me 'hello' i wish i found a way to make a conversation with her.
Young girls are insensitive ,i am invisible to them.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
milf lover?, me too

Honestly, I don't feel sorry for people that are rejected by someone of a different race. Race-mixing is harmful and contributes to inceldom. I'd feel sorry for you if you were rejected by someone of your race.
He is mullato, he wants to bleach his kids.

Why you chasing white girls?, give Blacks and other races of foids a chance mang.
I lived 24 years in my home country with black girls . I am still incel

blacks girls ignore me too

Young white girls don't give shit about me​

They don't give a shit about 95% of male population they fuck with only 5% And not only white foids all foids do like this

White foids are loyal

They don't give a shit about 95% of male population they fuck with only 5% And not only white foids all foids do like this
brutal

West should only allow WOC and ban MOC

And I thought currycels had white fever.

fr, from my observations, old (35+) white women are completely different to younger ones. This disparity isn't as large in foids of other races.
About 80% of young white foids are condescending (often covertly or subconsciously), whereas only about 20% of older white foids condescending, you can even talk to some as part of socialmaxxing while on the bus for example.
yeah you're right. Do you know why it's like this?

yeah you're right. Do you know why it's like this?
Because many non whites going for white girls, increasing their smv, so they become like Karen and treat others like dirt

It doesn't matter what race the foid is none of them give af about you.

You are the most annoying user on here

Because many non whites going for white girls, increasing their smv, so they become like Karen and treat others like dirt
i treat people equally .
I want white girls because they're more beautiful

No idea, but I can speculate. 35+ women grew up from before the era of the social media, there was no "algorithm" to affect them. They grew up under the influence of 3rd wave feminism, which focused on sex positivity and individualism. Whereas 4th wave feminism focuses on female empowerment, gender pay gap, female representation which turned women from overly open bohemians into nasty dykes. Older foids may also begin to lose the hypergamic mania they had in their 20s.
i agree

I find noodle attractive and mullatas attractive :feelshehe:, but yeah wish you luck mang
I like Asians a lot ngl.
Thank you bro , I wish you the same

homie is a fellow blackcel

he just wants unleash his supreme bbc meat on careless white toilets :feelsPop::feelsPop:

These white women nowadays are the most disgusting whores on the block. The sustenance of white women is constant goyslop, starbucks everyday, fast food every night, they get drunk as fuck 5 times a week, take jewpils, and smoke pot like a disabled veteran.

you are a Haitian,

Young white women are evil incarnate.