Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't know why im still here

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
I no longer have any desire for women because they are all superficial beings who don't care about a person's personality and are more concerned with looks.
Im 5'5, so i only felt rejection - my whole life, I was bullied and laughed at.

if 30 naked women who all look like AAA+ supermodels were standing in front of me right now, nothing would happen to me emotionally. i wouldn't be horny for them, just nothing.
Cold.
Emotionally numb.
My libido is destroyed because of women.

Bro, Why they have to be 30?

you are here to look at cute cat avi's

you are here to look at cute cat avi's

I don't even know why I'm alive. I inherited an incompetent and very very substandard face and body that does enable me to attain any of the things that i desire: women, muscular body, fighting prowess, and athletic performance. I have many health problems and the longer I live, the worse it gets for me so it would be best for me die by my own hand soon but survival instinct keeps me from doing it so I just go on enduring this hellish existence.

I no longer have any desire for women because they are all superficial beings who don't care about a person's personality and are more concerned with looks.
Im 5'5, so i only felt rejection - my whole life, I was bullied and laughed at.

if 30 naked women who all look like AAA+ supermodels were standing in front of me right now, nothing would happen to me emotionally. i wouldn't be horny for them, just nothing.
Cold.
Emotionally numb.
My libido is destroyed because of women.
SSRI's do this too... and they are successful at making people not suspect that any problem they have down the line is attributed to them, when in fact they are. Many children are saying they're "asexual" when in reality it's the Joopills that damaged their brains.