Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t like Napoleon de Geso

@Napoleon de Geso

Which part made you say holy shit
Reading those rapey posts, they make this whole entire forum look tame af. I don’t ever wish to have anything to do with their lot

Reading those rapey posts, they make this whole entire forum look tame af. I don’t ever wish to have anything to do with their lot
And IT think we’re bad

I don’t care about the fact that he wants to fuck 7 year old foids. It’s kinda cucked to care about it. The foid will be a whore anyways so who cares?

Exactly. The evil is inherent within their female nature.
And we have enough of our own problems to think about without resorting to caring about foids.

And we have enough of our own problems to think about without resorting to caring about foids.
But torturing infants?

But torturing infants?
I don't want to sound edgy, but it doesn't really affect my life.
It's hard to care too much about it when it's not happening in front of my face and I have my own problems to deal with.

Why the hell should we care about what happens to nonincels? In fact I would literally just laugh if a bunch of random normies got tortured to death (in Minecraft). Why should I care about them if they never cared about us?

Why the hell should we care about what happens to nonincels? In fact I would literally just laugh if a bunch of random normies got tortured to death (in Minecraft). Why should I care about them if they never cared about us?

It's not natural to care for people outside your circle. (your family, tribe, race, group)
Human beings don't have infinite empathy to go around.
Anyone who claims to care about such things is virtue signaling.

It's not natural to care for people outside your circle. (your family, tribe, race, group)
Human beings don't have infinite empathy to go around.
Anyone who claims to care about such things is virtue signaling.
True. The only other people I genuinely care about are my parents but that’s it. Nobody cares about people outside their own group. I genuinely wouldn’t care even if another holocaust happened as long as it’s not directed towards my race or towards incels

Rapey is a bunch of sick fucks and I hope it permanently goes offline.

Last edited:
I had doxxed him a whole 2 months before that thread. I still can't believe it took that long to get rid of him

Sheet. Well played Nigga. Yeah me too. Still can't believe people here still defend him.