Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t like Napoleon de Geso

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
@Napoleon de Geso was the most popular and most famous user on this forum until he got permabanned for foid worship and for posting homo erotic gay stuff on other forums. Now he posts on rapey. But honestly while I used to think he was a cool user I changed my mind. He’s a weird user and he’s also insane.

I initially thought rapey were just a bunch of trolls trying to bait IT, but now I realize that they’re actually serious, they even have admitted to using CP and shit. But Napoleon thinks there is no age limit for sex and also has said other insane shit. I think he once admitted to being attracted to 7 year old girls maybe he’s attracted to even younger than that.

BBD790E0 E4A7 4AB3 A427 AB3A691569D9
C21DCFBC E7C1 4F76 9A0A 035B0C48AD7E

He's a 40 year old jobless fat ungroomed alcoholic NEET who lives with his smother and fap to animu lolis.

What did you expect?

Dude gives us a bad rep. Or rather an even worse rep

Thats some seriously sick shit, torturing babies and raping kids? hang him from the highest tree.

He's a larper who forgot that he was LARPing because he was trying to method act larp.

Just alot of LARPing all the way round.

Nigga has gone insane

Brutal Eglinskaspill.
@Damo the incel

@Dregster666 called him out ages back. every passing month , he is more and more correct

This site needs to be taked down.

He's a larper who forgot that he was LARPing because he was trying to method act larp.

I wouldn't be that surprised.

Thats some seriously sick shit, torturing babies and raping kids? hang him from the highest tree.
I remember he was less extremist on this forum but I guess that because he didn’t wanna be banned. On rapey he can saw even more extremist shit

@Personalityinkwell

He's funny at least. Not sure if he's just a LARPer or has gone insane from not being able to post here anymore. And I only hate foids, Chads and cucks, not insane sub-5 men. Hating the latter is for normies and foids

He's funny at least. Not sure if he's just a LARPer or has gone insane from not being able to post here anymore. And I only hate foids, Chads and cucks, not insane sub-5 men. Hating the latter is for normies and foids
He’s weird

Possibly, on Rapey everyone compete who is the edgiest member.

Good riddance ngl.

Reminder he had sex and gf's , KHHV gang

What in the name of Akatosh is that?

Also @Mainländer thoughts on this?

I actually think this happens a lot. People join in for the joke, and forget they're jokking and get super angry and invovled
He's also a former sex haver and straight up gay. He's on .net as well

He's a 40 year old jobless fat ungroomed alcoholic NEET who lives with his smother and fap to animu lolis.

What did you expect?
It's over.

What did you expect?
That's depressing.

Yeah, turns out both Nathan and him are psychopaths apparently. I too got disappointed. Torturing babies and animals? Not something I could agree with.

Lol, it took you this long to figure out that Rapey was serious?

What did you expect?
Been saying this since the day I found his facebook, Im so glad he's gone
Dude gives us a bad rep. Or rather an even worse rep
Which is why I wanted him gone for the longest time
What about that?

The only reason why I don’t like him is because he posts gay stuff and also foid worship. I don’t care about the fact that he wants to fuck 7 year old foids. It’s kinda cucked to care about it. The foid will be a whore anyways so who cares?

Been saying this since the day I found his facebook, Im so glad he's gone
Which is why I wanted him gone for the longest time
What about that?

I made that thread to call that bastard out. Glad he & his cock sucker sycophants exposed themselves.
Lol, it took you this long to figure out that Rapey was serious?

Are they? When the larp becomes too much. You know shits got real.

I made that thread to call that bastard out. Glad he & his cock sucker sycophants exposed themselves.
I had doxxed him a whole 2 months before that thread. I still can't believe it took that long to get rid of him

Napoleon Dynamite is a good movie. Love that shit.

Isnt this site offline since days already? Hope he rots in jail already kek

@Napoleon de Geso was the most popular and most famous user on this forum until he got permabanned for foid worship and for posting homo erotic gay stuff on other forums. Now he posts on rapey. But honestly while I used to think he was a cool user I changed my mind. He’s a weird user and he’s also insane.

I initially thought rapey were just a bunch of trolls trying to bait IT, but now I realize that they’re actually serious, they even have admitted to using CP and shit. But Napoleon thinks there is no age limit for sex and also has said other insane shit. I think he once admitted to being attracted to 7 year old girls maybe he’s attracted to even younger than that.

View attachment 334268View attachment 334269
Holy shit, that is all