Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don't like these little fuckers on my monitor.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I hate these little fucking flies that go on my monitor and they just fly everywhere, they're generally just annoying in general. I did remove all of the food & drinks from my vicinity and they still go on my monitor. FUCK OFF YOU ANNOYING LITTLE BASTARDS

I keep squishing them but they still come back regardless, I'm absolutely uncomfortable with having bug guts splattered all over my monitor & computer because its an absolute eyesore to look at so I have to constantly clean it.

I only have 1 or 2 of those sometimes. I cant stand them.

I have one in my room , he just wont die. Whenever i want to kill him i cant find him anymore. Annoying little bastard.

Get a flashlight and just left itnwhile its open tbh. It works for me.

Just buy fly paper bro you can get a lot just for a few cents

i see the occasional leafhopper on my monitor, but i can't bring myself to kill them. they are so tiny and helpless. i put them inside a cup and throw them outside.

You need to stop them getting in in the first place.

I have my laptop in my living room and hardly ever have the window open so it's not a problem.

You need to stop them getting in in the first place.

I have my laptop in my living room and hardly ever have the window open so it's not a problem.
Both of my windows are closed shut and have the blinds shut. It may be honestly be the fact that I live in a damp basement.

Flies are annoying but mosquitoes are much worse. Those little shits drive me mad.

Keep them as pets until they die. They are cool friends.

I hate buggy hardware

Kek.
Mobile: 1
PC: 0
i see the occasional leafhopper on my monitor, but i can't bring myself to kill them. they are so tiny and helpless. i put them inside a cup and throw them outside.
I’m honestly surprised

Implying that this doesn't happen on mobile, pleb.
It’s never happened to me and I do browse this place on my laptop occasionally but I can post more comfortably in bed on my phone

Mobile: 2
PC: 0

You have a good soul .
I think that shows not by how you treat other people but by how you treat animals aka beings that are much weaker than you are .

At least they aren't mosquitoes who suck your blood (but not your dick)

I remember when my apartment was filled with banana flies back when I didn't give a shit, they were all over the walls and shit and hanging on the monitor too, still I didn't do anything about it...

I remember when my apartment was filled with banana flies back when I didn't give a shit, they were all over the walls and shit and hanging on the monitor too, still I didn't do anything about it...
How and why? I would be fucking furious over that shit.

Turn on the light or at least make sure there's a stronger light they will go to.

Turn on the light or at least make sure there's a stronger light they will go to.
Been doing that with a desk light of mine but it bothers me. They've also stopped coming for quite a few hours now, mostly because I keep squishing them with my thumb.

How and why? I would be fucking furious over that shit.
Had a trashbag with some rotten fruits that I was too lazy to take out and they started breeding in that shit and soon there were tons of them. I was superdepressed at the time and had no energy to deal with them so I just let them be...

Been doing that with a desk light of mine but it bothers me. They've also stopped coming for quite a few hours now, mostly because I keep squishing them with my thumb.
Put it where it doesn't bother you. I sometimes just turn on the light outside of my room.

Put it where it doesn't bother you. I sometimes just turn on the light outside of my room.
Moving it takes way too much effort & work and I don't even know if there is another available outlet for the desk lamp outside of my area.

suifuel because tiny flies probably means there were maggots somewhere

suifuel because tiny flies probably means there were maggots somewhere
I doubt those things were flies but I'm starting to get very concerned because of this comment. I may have to organize some of my stuff and remove some cum socks & cum napkins once I sleep in an hour or so and wake up.

EDIT: Goddamnit they're back, I just seen one of them fly on my monitor again. Just as I thought you were gone you were you come back? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
One of the reasons why I don't like Summer besides scantly clad foids everywhere, is bugs showing up, and yes I deal with tiny flies flying onto my moniter and flatscreen and it's annoying having to always kill them only for more to show up ugh.