Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't pity abused women...

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
Was listening to Christian radio and I heard a Christian counselor talk about the typical profile of an abused woman...

The man is supposedly charismatic and outgoing... Super confident kind of guy that is well liked in the church.

And she is physically abused and manipulated into believing it's all her fault.

Lol sounds like a Chad to me who abuses his wife and her malfunctioning personality detector... Serves you right bitch. For all I know you got Chad struck and you were ruled by your emotions and fell for it.

Yep, foid has an abundance of choice and chooses and abusive Chad. Could have chosen a non-violent incel

ABUSING FOIDS IS BASED

They are bringing it on themselves by choosing good looking shitheads, of course he is gonna treat her as a trash when she is replaceable.

Women choose their abusers. Some even stay in the relationship with the narcissistic psychopathic abuser. Water is wet, women are whores who want to be abused by a powerful psychopathic man.

I've actually argued this several times in real life.
Women basically have ONE job, find a man who would be a good father for their offspring. Often they fuck up and choose some abusive asshole because he's tall and has a nice face.
And then they expect everyone to baby them as the consequences of their choices come home to roost.

Last edited:
Chads abuse women, because they can.
Unattractive does anything and it's already super wrong.

I've actually argued this several times.
Women basically have ONE job, find a man who would be a good father for their offspring. Often they fuck up and choose some abusive asshole because he's tall and has a nice face.
And then they expect everyone to baby them as the consequences of their choices come home to roost.
That's where a dual mating strategy comes into play. Chad fucks and gives good genes to offspring and weaker betabuxxer hands over all his money until it's a time for getting divorce raped.

I recently heard from my mother about a neighbor who hit his partner (idk if they're married).

I didn't say a thing because I don't know the guy's side, what brought him to do it or how much fuckery/cuckery he may have endured.

Also, sexhaver problems, I have nooo idea if she liked it or not since women tend to choose violent men for them pussy thrills or whatever..

A 26 yr old roastie I know got back to Chad who gave her bruises. Abuses, slaps, rape.. is all never a problem as long as Chad gives them attention (which, in simple speak, is some small talk before the next sex). More bruises, more tattoos to claim her body back from the bruises..

Modern women's mind is as fucked up as their used up holes.

If I go to the hooker and catch STD it's my fault. No need to blame someone. It's my choice and I should bear consequences. But it's not a woman's fault if she chooses abusive Chad or thug because she don't want respectful nerd ( he is so boring :foidSoy: ).
According to :feelsclown: world, it's never a female fault.

I have no sympathy for them as there the same ones that constantly kick a man whilst he's down.

Mother's half-sister hooked up with a male Mother rejected. This male produced two daughters before disappearing.