Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Because I am a Christian and deeply religious even as a blackpiller.

• Thread starter sociology blackpill
  • Start date
sociology blackpill

sociology blackpill

Banned
-
Religion is the only real and effective containment of hypergamy, and it was for 2000 years of Christian tradition, where the role of the holy church governed the moral guidelines of society. Christianity combats promiscuity and degeneracy and exalts the sanctification of the soul, issues that strike at the heart of the corrupt female nature, in its drive to deliberately fuck as many chad's as possible. Something like this, in the West of only 200 years ago, was simply repudiatory. It all went to hell, when the French-English Freemasonry took control of society in alliance with the international Jewry, and began to promote policies of women's liberation, free love, and the deterioration of the predominant religion.

In the good old days a balanced sexuality was guaranteed, through monogamy, and the Christian patriarchy ensured a fair sexuality for men, where rich and poor, ugly and chad's had access to a woman. Proof of this is that it is difficult to find a historical period in humanity where the male gene has been so abundantly replicated in the next generation as in the splendor of Christianity. In the entire history of homo sapiens, men have only passed on their genes to the next generation in a radius of 40-60 with respect to women.

Irreligiosity and atheism only benefit the promiscuity of FOID, and the polygamy of chad, while you have no spiritual law to condemn, repudiate and prohibit this degeneration.

Regarding "tradcuck" it is a sad reality of Christianity diminished, feminized and infiltrated by (((invisible))) forces. The boomers, perpetrated this swill, where betabuxx, marries the "christian" woman who got her rocks off from being a bitch in her 20's and expects some asshole to support her. This insult to masculinity and strong, vital, proud Christianity would have been totally nullified 100 years ago. Our great-grandfathers, were deeply religious men, and were an authority in their house, and their word and dignity were law, whether incel or chad. A hundred years ago being a man was synonymous with pride, regardless of your physical appearance, unlike today.

That is why women hate religion so much, today's misandric women viscerally detest Christianity, because it contained their desire for penis better than any other institution or moral philosophy.

Besides, only beasts are atheistic and irreligious, the elevated man, the man-culture, knows that this material world is ruled by the "beyond", the pinnacle of human thought is abstract, transcendent and true thought, long live christ the king.

dnr but i used to be religous, not anymore. blackpill is too strong and i don't want to cope with god having a greater plan anymore when it's just a retarded position.

dnr but i used to be religous, not anymore. blackpill is too strong and i don't want to cope with god having a greater plan anymore when it's just a retarded position.
You are a Jew nymph, a soulless goyim

You are a disciple of them. A eunuch of Judaism, you gave them your soul. I am a Christian, a Catholic with Orthodox overtones, a defender of the traditional West, and of the anti-Marran forces.
You are a moron.

Christianity fell away

You are a disciple of them. A eunuch of Judaism, you gave them your soul. I am a Christian, a Catholic with Orthodox overtones, a defender of the traditional West, and of the anti-Marran forces.
nigga, new orthodox stormfrontcels like you are a dime a dozen

Absurd, useless thought to the question.
nigga a guy said he was atheist and you chimped out on him about "anti marran forces" or whatever

your points are right, im also religious and after lots of deliberation I reached the conclusion that god lies at the centre of all knowledge and thus morality

but i also dont pontificate to other negroes about how theyre goyim or whatever lmao

DNR but i used to be religous, not anymore. blackpill is too strong and i don't want to cope with god having a greater plan anymore when it's just a retarded position.

nigga a guy said he was atheist and you chimped out on him about "anti marran forces" or whatever

your points are right, im also religious and after lots of deliberation I reached the conclusion that god lies at the centre of all knowledge and thus morality

but i also dont pontificate to other negroes about how theyre goyim or whatever lmao
Because that is what they are, simple inert, spurious beings, at the service of the ((((plans)))))

You have an absolutely Masonic conception of divinity, another traitor to the cause. God is one and three. There are no other considerations.

Because that is what they are, simple inert, spurious beings, at the service of the ((((plans)))))

You have an absolutely Masonic conception of divinity, another traitor to the cause. God is one and three. There are no other considerations.
schizomaxxed niggers be like: