Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't play games as much as I used to

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Every time I plan on playing something I keep procrastinating and open google to either browse here or open youtube to watch videos. Playing a game nowadays at least for me requires a lot of effort. I used to be addicted to gaming and now its just either a very unfun or straight up frustrating experience.

I've lost my ability to enjoy anything pretty much. It's not about laziness it's more about me being mentally drained. I long for something else like a relationship with a woman and experiencing love but it'll never happen.

Every time I plan on playing something I keep procrastinating and open google to either browse here or open youtube to watch videos. Playing a game nowadays at least for me requires a lot of effort. I used to be addicted to gaming and now its just either a very unfun or straight up frustrating experience.

I've lost my ability to enjoy anything pretty much. It's not about laziness it's more about me being mentally drained. I long for something else like a relationship with a woman and experiencing love but it'll never happen.
the older i get i start to experience this more and more

nothing feels really fun anymore, all the magic is slowly disappearing

the older i get i start to experience this more and more

nothing feels really fun anymore, all the magic is slowly disappearing
fuck this rotter shit life.

Take a break from videogames until a new one that excites you is released, such as GTA VI. I long for its release. I read and study a lot nowadays, but I plan on giving videogames another chance next year and without a doubt paying my favorite videogame a visit.

i play few games at best, glad i can still enjoy it.

incel trait: even videogames got boring

its cause you get older its the same for me sometimes