Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't really have desire for women (Any low sex drivecels)

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I think this is one of the main factors contributing to my celibacy. I haven't ever had a strong desire to talk to a woman or be with one even when I wasn't blackpilled, i've had a few mild crushes here and there (probably due to peer pressure) but they quickly dissipated, my desire for women and sex is 'meh' at best so I have never been motivated to approach one romantically, The thing I desire is the validation of being wanted or in demand due to my narcissistic tendencies. To me women have mostly been pointless variation of mankind. Maybe it's my brain telling me it was over from the beginning.

inb4 'cope'

MCTOW is that way ->

I've given up on women for 2 years now so i almost forgot about them because i never interact with them.

do you masturbate at all?

I have no sex drive but i desire women to cuddle with me and be nice to me.

I have zero desire for sex with women and with the drugs I'm on I'm almost certainly physically incapable of having sex anyway. I never would have particularly enjoyed the act of sex (at least not in a tactile sense) as I wouldn't feel anything anyway.

I still desire women romantically. That and I strongly desire validation and a woman to cuddle with at night.

yup, mostly cus i'm bored. Even if I refrain for more than 2 weeks my sex drive doesn't change
nofap only just BEGINS at two weeks. Try go without fapping longer.

nofap only just BEGINS at two weeks. Try go without fapping longer.

lol are you fucking insane

by day 12 i was about to go out and rape girls, my boner put a hole in my underwear. how the fuck do you do it for 2 weeks or a month i'll never know. probably how rapists start out as rapists.

you're lucky, my sex drive is almost uncontrollably insane.

Me too OP. Sex drive was never steong enough to jump through hoops and climb mountains for pussy so i held out for a "relationship" that was bound to never happen

Only after I fapped.

I'm too high T for this, I want to nut inside a female , be romantic , marry, 1-2 kids , I mean everything you know. Sex, romance, love, friendship etc.

Yeah my sex drive is completely shot atm

Some people I know thought I was "asexual" for a long time. I tell them (truthfully) that I'm not asexual, just that I don't treat women specially and I don't give in to their bullshit. Apparently to the blue-pilled world, that is "asexuality."

I have an extremely high sex drive. But honestly I wish I didn't