Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My 18 yo brother has sex but I 22yo can't have sex

D

Dutchincel2001N

Banned
-
I am soo angry right now. So my mother one time found condoms in my 18yo brothers bedroom. My brother is ~184cm and I am only 178cm. He is living his life and getting all the sex while I have to rot in my room all day. I hate all sexhavers and all women. It should be a right for me to grape a women if they deny me sex. They will have suffer and I will punish them.

Brutal first post and brutal brotherpill

It hurts to have family members who have won the genetic lottery, it is all luck :feelscry:

Hope you´ll feel better soon man..
Anyways, welcome to this forum.
Brotherpill is brutal, you get confronted with reality every single day.
At least im able to escape reality by gaming during the weekends in my room, and watching TV/scrolling through Youtube.

Prick the condoms so that he gets an STD

Over for angry 178cm siblingcels dutchcels

178cm in cucktherlands damn. Maybe you should larp as ethnic and thugmaxx

You still mog with your height tho and assuming you are a native dutch and not some Ridhouan from morroco you can still do a lot outside your country try geomaxxing to portugal or something

>cm
Use the correct numbers, fag

How hard does he facemog you ?

You should geomaxx to southern europe bro.

Hope you´ll feel better soon man..
Anyways, welcome to this forum.
Brotherpill is brutal, you get confronted with reality every single day.
At least im able to escape reality by gaming during the weekends in my room, and watching TV/scrolling through Youtube.
What kind of job do you work?

I am soo angry right now. So my mother one time found condoms in my 18yo brothers bedroom. My brother is ~184cm and I am only 178cm. He is living his life and getting all the sex while I have to rot in my room all day. I hate all sexhavers and all women. It should be a right for me to grape a women if they deny me sex. They will have suffer and I will punish them.
Rape his gf

bro if you was in his postion, you would do the same shit

Is it simple?
In the very beginning it was hard to keep up with my co-workers, but now i´m starting to get a hang of it.
Being an electrician isn´t rocket science, everyone can do it, as long as you want it.
I love being physically active instead of going to a boring office job every morning,

In the very beginning it was hard to keep up with my co-workers, but now i´m starting to get a hang of it.
Being an electrician isn´t rocket science, everyone can do it, as long as you want it.
I love being physically active instead of going to a boring office job every morning,
Does it pay well at first?

Yes it pays very well,
cause there´s a lot of demand within the job market, for blue collar jobs.
Especially where I live.
How long does it take to finish the educational aspect?

O
Over for bannedcels