Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't see the point anymore

elliotmaxxer

elliotmaxxer

Recruit
★★★★
I don't see the point in anything, not graduating, getting a girlfriend, having sex, having kids, going to parties. Nothing brings me joy anymore and I don't even have the energy to fold up my clothes or study. I don't see the point in making it past 25 or living long when I'm only going to be living a life of suffering. I fucking hate seeing other people my age going out, partying and having fun while I'm stuck in my room with no friends, no life, no sense of identity. They don't deserve happiness like I do, I deserve it more than them and they're just jealous they can't be as amazing and cool as me. I'm far more interesting than them and they're nothing but STD ridden basic whores who could NEVER be as good or interesting as me no matter how hard they try. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: I fucking hate not being able to understand basic social cues and seeming like total retard in social situations or stammering too much or not making sense when I speak and I'm too lazy to actually kill myself (plus I have a rabbit to take care of she gives me seratonin boost). I'm not even sure if anything could fix me anymore I only exist to make other people's lives worse :lul::lul: I really don't get why I'm still on this earth barely anything brings me happiness anymore and I don't see purpose in anything when we're all going to die.

i now understand why they hate us grays