Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I don't sympathize the guys who complain about no one wanting them because they all go for the same type of women

Chad only whore complaining about men having standards, not realizing that sub5 men aren’t as picky as she thinks. Fucking retarded whore is mad that chad has standards even though she could find thousands of men who want to fuck her in one night

>No mention of the reactions she gets on Tinder
>No mention of the reactions she gets IRL either:feelskek:
>Almost a third of the post is some self-pitiying "OK, but if someone did choose me, then it would still be bad because:foidSoy::foidSoy:..."

Tell me that you know for a fact that no matter how much you try pretending otherwise online, you could find a boyfriend any time you want without explicitly telling me:feelskek::feelshaha:. When did we even have a single post that went into something like that here:feelshaha:? There's no "OK, but if someone does give me a chance," for the guys here, because we know for a fact that we will never be given a chance:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

I'll fucking date anyone at this point. As long as she doesn't have aids or some kind of sexually transmitted disease then I'm game.

Another clueless stupid whore

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back