Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I run a Neurodiversity group that meets twice a month and I'm not sure what to do about autistic men and their interactions with women in the group

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AskFeminists/comments/1b27fg2/i_run_a_neurodiversity_group_that_meets_twice_a/

Where's the line between ableism and keeping women safe and comfortable in spaces where men with specific ND issues make them uncomfortable or feel unsafe?
We eventually decided on a rule that everyone who comes in needs to grab a wrist band. Red if you don't want to be talked to/approached and green if you don't want to be talked to/approached.

Although the rule isn't actually real. We (the 3 of us leading the events) only enforce it to keep the autistic men from hitting on the women, the rule actually serves no other purpose. It's just there so that we can go up to the guy and say "Hey look at her wristband, it's time for you to leave" without them being able to rule lawyer us. We've never had to actually even think about the rule when it came to an autistic woman coming up to an autistic guy or two autistic women talking to each other, it's a rule that exists exclusively so that we can get the more creepy autistic guys out of there more quickly.
I feel like we've kicked out or had to warn like more than 60% of the autistic men who come to out meetup group

Jfl, spergs are not even safe in their own self-helf groups @Atavistic Autist

ovER for autisticels

Autistic women are for NT chad only

Looks like he made this whole thing to basically say "I'm an autist - how can I get rid of my competition?"
Nothing more predatory than a male feminist :feelsclown:

They are doing gymnastics and dancing around the elephant in the room: nobody likes autistic men. Now they are trying to gaslight them and say it's all their fault for being weird (at an aspie group??) Pathetic reddit retards.

It should be legal for autistic men to rape whichever foid they choose

Autistic foids deserve to get hanged for mistreating spergs and for being privileged

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AskFeminists/comments/1b27fg2/i_run_a_neurodiversity_group_that_meets_twice_a/ksjyf34/

Of course he's just doing this because he thinks it will get him laid. "I enjoy making new women friends", classic :feelskek:

I think it's been made very clear that most "autistic" women pass as NT, unless they are SEVERELY autistic (like the mouth-drooling spastic retarded type who has spergy freakouts when they don't get their chicken nuggies on time). Not to mention, besides Autism Spectrum Disorder, a lot of women are overdiagnosed or try to get a diagnosis of a mental health condition of some kind so that they can feel "different" or "unique" or get prescribed pills or claim to be a victim of ableism or any other number of fake/phony/selfish reasons. A lot of times this means they are diagnosed with shit that could be fixed through other means, which takes away help for people who actually have these conditions. Sometimes these are just very obvious fakes, like ADHD (I have with bad study/work habits), depression and anxiety (Chad rejected me), and bipolar disorder (I have poor emotional control).

The bottom line is that these men in the OP post are treated differently because they are different. They are at these meetings for a reason, and that is because they have feel no other choice but to go to things like this for help and for social interaction. Their nature as men who actually have a real mental problem means that they cannot pass into normal society like these faker women can. And that's why these foids are disgusted and reject or ridicule these men, it is because they want the label of "neurodivergent" or whatever term they use, but they don't actually want to be around or near these autistic men who have real problems. These foids just want to LARP when it benefits or suits them, it's truly disgusting.

Autistic foids don`t struggle like us why the fuck do they need a group

The easiest and most obvious solution would be splitting the group in two (but he'd have to stop being around these foids so it's not beneficial enough :feelskek: )

They probably just go there to brag about their Chad boyfriends :feelsugh:

I am autistic but you won't find me going to those retarded gatherings JFL

Maybe I'm not that autistic.

They probably just go there to brag about their Chad boyfriends :feelsugh:
This happened at a support group I was in several years ago. All the autistic women were giggling about their tallfag boyfriends. The vast majority of the guys in the room were incel (many were manlets), so we were just left awkwardly silent.

If you're a sub 8 guy, autism will make you a khhv with no social life. But autistic women can brag about their experiences with the genetic elite. :lul: :feelsclown:

"Idk the vibes are just off"

Nigga you're running a group for mentally ill people and your still talking about the vibes being off.

Socially retarded foids hate socially retarded guys.

It should be legal for autistic men to rape whichever foid they choose

Autistic foids deserve to get hanged for mistreating spergs and for being privileged
Mhm, agree.

I hate how people suggest "Make a rule, but only selectively enforce it". This shit just leads to people not respecting the rules.

This happened at a support group I was in several years ago. All the autistic women were giggling about their tallfag boyfriends. The vast majority of the guys in the room were incel (many were manlets), so we were just left awkwardly silent.

If you're a sub 8 guy, autism will make you a khhv with no social life. But autistic women can brag about their experiences with the genetic elite. :lul: :feelsclown:
How does autism even handicap them? They're the exact same as normal roasties :feelsugh:

To complain that they're too weird to get Chad and have to settle for a Chadlite or a normie.

They also complain that they can't make friends with other foids.

But, like everyone else, they HATE and discriminate against Autistic men.

To complain that they're too weird to get Chad and have to settle for a Chadlite or a normie.

Exactly

This is why I don't trust anything that proposes to "help" autistic males it's always controlled by normies and feminists. We don't have any real allies.

But the second part is what is the non ableist feminist way to deal with autistic men in society?
How do I discriminate agaisnt aspie males while still looking like the good guy?

autistics are honest,
so if they're converging on the blackpill

:lul:

How does autism even handicap them? They're the exact same as normal roasties :feelsugh:
A lot of them don't even see it as a disability. They treat it more like an identity or subculture.

It's fucked how they have trivialised this terrible disability.

"Idk the vibes are just off"

Nigga you're running a group for mentally ill people and your still talking about the vibes being off.
Still getting held to neurotypical standards in a place that's supposed to be supportive. It's like having social group for Mexicans then complaining that the room smells like tacos.

"What's a feminist way to deal with autistic men?" Don't put your stupid ideology into our struggle. Autistcels don't give a flying fuck about feminism It's literally part of the problem.

Socially retarded foids hate socially retarded guys.
Both should be Eradicated for their crimes against perfection

imagine having friends as a child bros :cryfeels:
imagine being a real person:cryfeels:

Punching down in action, the nt women reject the asd women, the asd women reject the asd men.

"I run a group for autistic people"
"I don't know how to deal with autistic people's behavior"

Foid momento.

A lot of them don't even see it as a disability. They treat it more like an identity or subculture.

It's fucked how they have trivialised this terrible disability.
it's not THAT bad nigga

The Marxist-Rodgerist solution is simple:

Split the group.

1. Create a separate group for autistic foids to talk about their quirks and boyfriends until the time is right to put them in a coma and send them to the underground breeding barns, if need be.

2. Create a separate group to train the autistic males to become Marxist-Rodgerist cadres in the I.N.C.E.L. horde, or INCELKOMMANDO guerrilla fighters and prepare them to SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION in the inevitable revolution.

Done.

it's not THAT bad nigga

Cope

There's no group of humans as instinctively and universally despised as unattractive autistic males. Not a single one.

The Marxist-Rodgerist solution is simple:

Split the group.

1. Create a separate group for autistic foids to talk about their quirks and boyfriends until the time is right to put them in a coma and send them to the underground breeding barns, if need be.

2. Create a separate group to train the autistic males to become Marxist-Rodgerist cadres in the I.N.C.E.L. horde, or INCELKOMMANDO guerrilla fighters and prepare them to SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION in the inevitable revolution.

Done.
:yes::yes::yes:

I remember what one NT guy said once in school he sees autistic males as funny because they're very honest and say what they feel.

However he was a rare person most didn't like those with mental disorders.

autistic males as funny because they're very honest and say what they feel.
We autists are another species, the successor to H. sapiens.

We autists are another species, the successor to H. sapiens.
The other sub species need to be eliminated only those with talent can remain on a work to eat + sleep contract (labor camp).

Cope
it's either (((propaganda))) or I just got the long end of the stick

this fucking faggot should not be running the group in the first place.

- complaining about autists for being autists in an autist group
- kicks them out for having different opinions to him
- most likely trying to find autistic foids to fuck too based on his replies
- redditor
- stupid ass rules with wristbands (treating autists like kids)

he clearly hates them too

guy should kill himself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back