Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t think face ratings by other men mean anything.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If foids change their sexual preferences just by the hormonal changes during their menstruation cycle, I don’t think face ratings by a bunch of celibate men on an Incel forum can accurately tell what type of faces foids actually like.

The type of actors men watch and consider good looking are completely different to the actors foids watch, Tom Holland looks like a prepubescent boy and would likely be called a cutecel if he posted here yet foids love him.

It doesn’t matter what other men rate even if it’s somebody like Wheat Waffles if even think you’re ugly then you’re ugly it’s that simple if you were actually average or above average you’d be getting some action this is why I don’t listen to other men’s opinion about my looks unless they’re calling me unattractive cause they’re right if they think I’m unattractive it’s women’s opinion that matters they’re the ones choosing who gets to reproduce and who doesn’t and if you don’t get chosen to reproduce then it’s over for you
St. Reclusemaxxer Wisdom

@Incelius Savage

If foids change their sexual preferences just by the hormonal changes during their menstruation cycle, I don’t think face ratings by a bunch of celibate men on an Incel forum can accurately tell what type of faces foids actually like.

The type of actors men watch and consider good looking are completely different to the actors foids watch, Tom Holland looks like a prepubescent boy and would likely be called a cutecel if he posted here yet foids love him.
View attachment 675704
that's what gopnik slayers look like in eastern europe, guys like this (decent face and hair) can have all their teeth missing and no job, and they get laid with good-looking women with good bodies, they just have the right look and that's it

How women and other people treat you irl is the biggest rating you can get. Some aspie who studies the perfect bone structure for a living and applies a thousand different products on his body to barely look normie rating you good looking or ugly doesn’t mean much.

Some aspie who studies the perfect bone structure for a living and applies a thousand different products on his body to barely look normie rating you good looking or ugly doesn’t mean much.
big brein brocel

It depends; many Looksmax users are incredibly PSL-autism infested regards when it comes to rating and such, but if I saw your attached example, I would at least rate him a HTN, with higher appeal to younger foids... :feelshehe:

There are many objective standards of attractiveness you can usually pick out that foids will see as physically appealing, but lots of the time men cannot be the ultimate arbiter of what foids see as "normie", "HTN"; yes. :feelsjuice:

Tom Holland looks like a prepubescent boy and would likely be called a cutecel if he posted here yet foids love him.
View attachment 675704

they love his status because he is a hollywood actor, foids love smartphones, social media, famous people and everything entertaiment related so its quite obvious if you check every box of those listed things that you stand in a good light in their eyes even if youre sub 5. Foids are status and stability(money) oriented obviously there will be something artificial about his relationships if he doesnt date his looksmatch but i doubt he would care about that because his profession is all about pretending to be someone he is not

It depends; many Looksmax users are incredibly PSL-autism infested regards when it comes to rating and such, but if I saw your attached example, I would at least rate him a HTN, with higher appeal to younger foids... :feelshehe:
A lot of people called him just a statusmaxxed normie, it’s obvious men really can’t rate other men’s smv.

face rating is a retarded autistic thing for retarded gorilla niggers
a human relies on his real life experiences with foids and people around him since puberty
a gorilla nigger relies on psl ratings given by a 16 year old bangladeshi tea stall worker

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back