Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i don't think i'll ever get over him (tallfag chad)

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BPD/comments/1cf57k0/i_dont_think_ill_ever_get_over_him_my_fp/

>we've been out of a relationship for almost 8 months now. i haven't spoken with him at all since december. i haven't seen him in person since january (he played basketball and i wanted to go watch him) i still have every picture of him in my phone.

>i have tried to date other people but they're nothing compared to him. but i was so easy to replace.

>i hate the girl that he's with now. my cousin said that he cheated on me with her, and i still love him.

ah yes the bpd subreddit

i like browsing there

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BPD/comments/1cf57k0/i_dont_think_ill_ever_get_over_him_my_fp/

>we've been out of a relationship for almost 8 months now. i haven't spoken with him at all since december. i haven't seen him in person since january (he played basketball and i wanted to go watch him) i still have every picture of him in my phone.

>i have tried to date other people but they're nothing compared to him. but i was so easy to replace.

>i hate the girl that he's with now. my cousin said that he cheated on me with her, and i still love him.

goddamn why you silly incels dont understand real love. its his personality

Of course it's an abusive tallfag chad. She would never say this about some regular normoid.

Womp womp womp tall Chad pumped and dumped her. Get over it bitch and give one of the simps in your roster a chance

Kill yourself bitch (in videogame ofc)

Do you like BPD bitches?
no they scare me and i would like to stab and grape one (in runescape) but i like reading their stories about them suffering in life

no they scare me and i would like to stab and grape one (in runescape) but i like reading their stories about them suffering in life
Do you get the impression that they are selfish?

One day some cuck will wife her thinking he’s won the lottery