Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I dont think ive ever been on incel tear

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
im too much of a G to end up on there.

then again im not a fag who browses it despite Fat Link begging me in pms to join and become moderator with him over there

I've only been in the replies to the threads they post. :ping:

then again im not a fag who browses it despite Fat Link begging me in pms to join and become moderator with him over there
I’ve never been in a screenshot. Most posts there are retarded bait posts anyway

i have been there probably 4 times and once tonight because i said i will break a toilet's arm

i'm not scrolling down for hours just to find something i'm probably not on.
i never get noticed in real life, why would toilets and toiletwannabes want to notice me here?

over

i never get noticed in real life, why would toilets and toiletwannabes want to notice me here?

over
tbh

only the most dark triad edgelords get attention while we rot and lumped into the same bracket as these other scumbags on this forum and take the blame

over
Took a visit to their forum and it shows you a lot.

tbh

only the most dark triad edgelords get attention while we rot and lumped into the same bracket as these other scumbags on this forum and take the blame
never began for us

it's over

if im being honest, before i accepted my incel fate i lurked on there. I think it was because I was in such denial that I thought that if I stayed on the outside that I could blend in with the normies. but of course I couldn't, when I saw what horrendous shit they said about some of the innocent people who actually just needed support and a shoulder to hang on, I left the subreddit and I haven't been on there since.

I don't think we should give them any attention, that's what they thrive on. the amount if people on there who would rather see us dead than get better is sadly too many to count probably.

however, I someone else lurks on there and finds any of my posts please tag me :ping:

Same here, I looked just out of curiosity about two weeks ago and couldn't find anything with me in there. Over when even internet stalkers don't notice you:fuk:, though I guess I shouldn't be surprised given how much I like to post actual studies they couldn't just easily refute:feelsjuice:.

never began for us

it's over

front page, i saw your name, and then

copy your name into the subreddit search box. You pop up a lot
wow.. i should ask these toilets out and finally "ascend," blood :feelsahh:
they really took everything I said out of meaning, who would've fucking guessed tho it being IT
the last time I heard from these fag toilets is when they tried convincing me to suimaxx n shiet

it's over

@Fat Link I'm in :feelzez:

Why do people even check?

I've been featured on a We Hunted the Mammoth post back during the 2018 days kek.

I'm not edgy enough for them, but I did appear one time when I made a shitpost copypasta on The Sewers of Napoleon listing his requirements for his cute adorable loli waifu of culture. Some ITard who has reached a post in his/her life where s/he has nothing better to do than trawl the shitpost subforum of an incel message board for their sweet karma fix spotted it, took it at face value and posted it on their circle jerk safe space, leading to much misguided hilarity amongst the retards. :feelskek:

I used to be all the time but not anymore. Like 4 years ago