Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don’t think we realize just how badly we’re fucked

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Since most of us have been in this condition for years, it’s become a normal way of life.

However, if you traded places with a normie today, you’d think you’re in heaven while the normie would commit suicide in a week.

We’re legit living in different worlds. Normies aren’t used to waking up with zero messages, never getting attention or intimacy, and all the wonderful stuff that comes with being an incel.

What made me have this epiphany, you ask? I had a sleepover with some fuckboy cousin of mine a few weeks back, and it was eye opening. He was FaceTiming girls, waking up to numerous texts, he even had to reject some girls who dmed him. It was suifuel, my entire mood changed when I finally started to think about my situation.

TLDR: It’s over.

How good looking is your cousin?

Is tall. Enough said.

I wake up to no personal texts, no girlfriend and no friends. Life is incredibly boring for incels.

However, if you traded places with a normie today, you’d think you’re in heaven
Indeed. Hades is our home.

If it is not yet to you, make it so.

Last edited:
Since most of us have been in this condition for years, it’s become a normal way of life.

However, if you traded places with a normie today, you’d think you’re in heaven while the normie would commit suicide in a week.

We’re legit living in different worlds. Normies aren’t used to waking up with zero messages, never getting attention or intimacy, and all the wonderful stuff that comes with being an incel.

What made me have this epiphany, you ask? I had a sleepover with some fuckboy cousin of mine a few weeks back, and it was eye opening. He was FaceTiming girls, waking up to numerous texts, he even had to reject some girls who dmed him. It was suifuel, my entire mood changed when I finally started to think about my situation.

TLDR: It’s over.
:feelscry:

initiate_protocol("destroy_own_brain");

return "it was good to talk with you brocels";

I go weeks without social interaction besides dealing with shop clerks & talking to my father.

Relationships are overrated bRo. Now I’m going to go get my penor sucked haha brah