Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't understand how sex is supposedly the best feeling in the world, but sex with an ugly guy is so traumatizing women would literally rather die

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I guess their brains are just wired differently.

it's 100% all mental based on how good looking the guy is RELATIVE TO OTHER MEN
this tbh.

Also it's not traumatizing, they just would prefer not to, unless they were paid. That's why hookers exist

Well, I don't know why foids are so repulsed by incels, in the same way that I don't know why most of us are repulsed by spiders, even quite harmless species. Is that just cultural indoctrination? Possibly, but I think there are more deep-seated reasons at play that have to do with the biological stuff. And yet, we are the only species of animals whose actions are not determined by its biology. In the case of spiders, for example, we can conquer our fear of them and even keep them as pets. The question is then, why foids blindly follow their biology and/or cultural indoctrination and not try to aspire to become something more, which would include judging people by their characteristics that really matter, such as values and wisdom, and not insignificant stuff that foids obsess over, such as height and jawbone and all that nonsense. Well, the answer is that foids do not have any motivation to think - to REALLY think - because they have been raised in accordance with feminist dogmas, which tell them that they are all wonderful while men are trash to be used for their amusement.

it's 100% all mental based on how good looking the guy is RELATIVE TO OTHER MEN
Relative to other men? I don't think so, pretty sure if all guys were ugly girls just wouldn't want sex in general. True, competition is a bitch and that's why virgins are better - no one to compare to, no one to be worse than, but to be honest - looks are objective, and an ugly person in a crowd of hot people is just as ugly as them in a crowd of people just as ugly or uglier, and in a crowd of averages.

You wouldn't like eating spoiled food even if there was nothing else to eat unless you were starving (and you can live without sex it's not a basic need amirite IT), so you don't eat that spoiled food. It doesn't seem any better just because there's no good food around. It disgusts you no matter if you have better options or not, and even if it's prepared nicely, spiced, smelling good,, but it still tastes like rot, you won't eat it.

Which is exactly the analogy to 'improve yourself' or 'be yourself' (love the contradiction there). You can add bells and whistles to shit and trash all you like and yet once you get under the covers, it ain't any better. If anything, you're mad because you were sold good food and you got rotten food. So faking your way to sex is actually even worse than showing your power level/inceldom/whatever the fuck.

Normal people really, truly, believe they can fool lowlifes telling them that changing superficial things and things you can control matter. They don't matter, because you can control them and everyone knows and often can tell. It's the things you can't change that matter most, those objectively determine your quality because you can't advertise those as better than they are. Personality is great when it complements good looks and some nice social circles and cash, but it isn't doing shit for a person who has none of those because it's something anyone can fake with (a lot of) effort.

The fact some normal people who are more openly blackpilled will even say to you 'Why are you faking? I can tell you're (find normal substitute for incel/lowlife/loser). Don't pretend you're better than you are. I can see right through you. Stay down where you belong'. Of course, they won't say it as directly because normal people, including most women and about half to 2/3 of men, are super nuanced and suave, sneaking around words and insults and judgments without ever saying you're shit to your face directly so you don't have an excuse to tell them off or punch them in anger. Disingenuous bastards.

Being ugly is a curse

Women do it around the same rate as men. Difference is a woman can open her legs and there will always be some degenerate to come. Waiting more than 5 minutes is their equivalent to years/life-times of inceldom for men. If a man does this he's a creep and is arrested and jailed.

Foids really do seem to embody a primitive child like nature. The way they scoff and discard people for whatever reason - especially lookism - is profound and cold.

I don't think foids can have genuine friendships amongst themselves (unless the basis is to screw over some guy deemed screw-over-able and after that it just fizzles into the same petty drama BS).

Foids also seem to have an ingrained form of Stockholm syndrome. The guy they like can be the worst piece of shit ever in all aspects. Criminal, abuser, violent, neglectful, cheater, etc. But they get off on that. Men fall for tits and ass sometimes but they don't get off on their shitty partner the way women do with theirs.

They are truly fucked in the head. Typical women mentality. Say you don't like this, that, and that then go right back for more. Many even admit they like 'bad boys' and 'can't help it' but that's a shitty woman doing her part to propagate shit genes of shit men. They'd love to live in fairy tale land of deception by looks if they could.

I guess their brains are just wired differently.

It's preferences. Sexual dimorphism and all that crap. Everyone has them. Same way most men wouldn't want to have sex with a very muscular woman with no breasts and a flat butt. Ever seen one of those female bodybuilders with bodies built like a man's? Not a pretty site.

Come on. If landwhales aren't ascension for us do you really think sex with us would count as sex?

To them it's mike having sex with a literal piece of shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back