Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't understand why IT is flexing

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
Deleted member 29115

Deleted member 29115

Self-banned
-
They always mention how they are getting laid, but we already know this. In fact, that's why we have our own community. We're not mad at you, we are mad at our genetics ffs.

IT is actually more incelish than incels.co (if you ignore all the foids there).

They are actually more likely to be truecels, even the foids are the ugliest you will ever see

I assume that most of the ITcels who talk about having sex and shit are LARPing. like that one guy who was telling incels "I still get laid, and you don't." and then someone here looked at his post history and found him in some weird ass sub begging foids to meet up irl and hug him because he hasn't had any physical contact in years. jfl

I assume that most of the ITcels who talk about having sex and shit are LARPing. like that one guy who was telling incels "I still get laid, and you don't." and then someone here looked at his post history and found him in some weird ass sub begging foids to meet up irl and hug him because he hasn't had any physical contact in years. jfl

Big if true

Only the foids there get laid. ITfags are incel as fuck. Most of them are gays and rest identify as asexual ( :feelsgah: ).

You have to remember that those guys over there are the same sort of people that are out their rioting like pussies about imaginary issues until Trump gets reelected and herds them back into their holes.

Kyle Rittenhouse shot 3 random guys who probably posted on Incel Tears - One was a serial paedophile and one was a rapist soyboy. They are not true men of culture like us. They are the absolute bottom of society.

Liars & braggarts.
You have to remember that those guys over there are the same sort of people that are out their rioting like pussies about imaginary issues until Trump gets reelected and herds them back into their holes.

Kyle Rittenhouse shot 3 random guys who probably posted on Incel Tears - One was a serial paedophile and one was a rapist soyboy. They are not true men of culture like us. They are the absolute bottom of society.
Kyle should've gotten medals, not jail.

Remember: they are here.

IT has more incels than this forum.

Yeah I know if I was having sex on the regular I'd be coping on reddit. :feelshmm:

Big if true
Geweg

They are incels in denial

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: and sigma is the supreme incel on that sub 32 yo permavirgin neet

They're incels in denial, trannies, literal cuckolds, and fat women

Attractive people with good sex lives aren't posting there.

I don't understand why people keep giving IT attention