Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don't understand why it's so normalized to make fun of someone for not having friends or GF

yung loner

yung loner

Veteran
★★★
Having no friends or GF is no laughing matter and is an extremely unfortunate circumstance. Normies love to make fun of us for not having friends or a GF but if their friends and GF were to die tomorrow, they would not be laughing and would probably kill themselves. It's just as bad as if not worse than making fun of someone with cancer. Cancer is an unfortunate circumstance that no one dares to make fun of due to possible bad karma, yet when it comes to making fun of us for not having friends or GF no one is worried about it coming to bite them back. If they know the value of their friends and GF why can't they feel any sympathy for us?

Humans are inherently evil.

Is not about the fact of the lack or excess of gfs, it has always been about looks, normies don't mind two fucks about a chad permavirgin but would lose their shit to the mention of a nerdy tryhard besting himself in order to impress foids

It's because normies are still in that phase of human evolution where the tribe would gang up on an outlier and rip him to shreds while laughing histerically.
Sn chimpsh

It's because normies are still in that phase of human evolution where the tribe would gang up on an outlier and rip him to shreds while laughing histerically.
I hate the lie that humans are civilized and advanced. I also wish normies didn't have to compromise so much of the population

Because foids control the world.

View attachment 946855
Truth. When normies gang up on an incel, it's because they instinctively want to kill him. "His genes are not like ours, we need to remove him" is what their unconscious monkey brain thinks.

. If they know the value of their friends and GF why can't they feel any sympathy for us?

Because a lot of the humans are quite shit people.

drop some bars yung loner

Truth. When normies gang up on an incel, it's because they instinctively want to kill him. "His genes are not like ours, we need to remove him" is what their unconscious monkey brain thinks.

View attachment 946855
thats the vast majority of humanity for you. It's just in our nature to mog/mock these inferior to us

Basic social circumstance honestly , an outcast individual from X group will always get shit on by them , what you should instead inmediately look to is the reason why you are getting outcasted , and try to make as many "friends" (people you know and you dont give 2 shits about).
I summed it up pretty retardedly but just try to do a lot of introspection as soon as you dont understand wtf is going on outside.

thats the vast majority of humanity for you. It's just in our nature to mog/mock these inferior to us
Exactly it's human nature, just accept it and move on with it. You can call out the double standard, you can mock them for thinking they're virtuous people. But in the end this is how we evolved, the strong survive and reproduce while the weak die off.

just accept it and move on with it.
Only part of your comment i don't agree with. If you have been conditoned your whole life to believe that you can become anything you want if you work just hard enough and can get your dream girl if you are just a gentleman, just to find out that your life basically has been determined from the second you were born due to your genetics (keyword: genetic determinism) and free will is just an illusion, your world will shatter into a thousand pieces it's very hard, maybe nearly impossible to "just move on'.

I hate the lie that humans are civilized and advanced. I also wish normies didn't have to compromise so much of the population
Humans aren't that civilized. It's a hollow myth.

4ec1f186d71cae8a5d0fa384ed4e5dd1

It's also cause of bullying.
I sometimes literally feel that others want to kill me.
I once heard one roastie at work saying about me: 'He so infuriates me, I want to beat, or kill him' - now what she wanted to do to me, I didn't heard correctly but it was about causing harm.
Then scumciety wonders when ER, suicides happen or people becoming dysfunctional.

Just a coping mechanism to make themselves feel better while their GF's are cucking them.