Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does Weed Make Your Hearing Better?

F

fucknpcs

Greycel
When I get high, I can hear some faggot that lives next to me making fun of me, but no one believes that I can hear someone in a neighboring detached home probably because I look stupid/ugly (same shit for a man), or because I lack LMS, so having no money and no friends maybe equals being crazy or too low value to acknowlege to these faggot normies.

It causes psychosis in some people, clearly youre one of them

I can hear some faggot that lives next to me making fun of me
I think I it's some paranoid delusional hallucinations caused by weed

If you have family history of mental illness you should never use drugs, it may destroy your brain for life, like weed induced schizophrenia

When I get high, I can hear some faggot that lives next to me making fun of me, but no one believes that I can hear someone in a neighboring detached home probably because I look stupid/ugly (same shit for a man), or because I lack LMS, so having no money and no friends maybe equals being crazy or too low value to acknowlege to these faggot normies.
had the exact same experience. became super paranoid and heard everyone talking about me and felt like everyone was staring at me. idk how some people have relaxing experienced when high

No, it doesn't improve your hearing. It can cause auditory hallucinations, however.

You should learn how to play the pianos while smoking the marijuana

yesh

IMG 4450

Then why do I hear what sounds like this faggot's voice only when I'm in my home, and he's there?
Your brain making shit up, our brain is extremely good at generating such things.

Your brain making shit up, our brain is extremely good at generating such things.

This faggot called me retarded 11 years ago when I was walking outside to go smoke. I even confronted him about it to his face, then this pussy ganged up on me with his friends.

"Take your meds schizo"

This faggot called me retarded 11 years ago when I was walking outside to go smoke. I even confronted him about it to his face, then this pussy ganged up on me with his friends.
ER his friends

ER his friends

I will. But I'd rather decapitate his crusty old aunt that lives with him first with a machete. It will be the first time the USA experiences the beheading of a privileged old white bitch that talks a lot of shit. The retarded fucking boomer sounds like she thinks I have a gf, too.

Weed makes me feel paranoid. I really don't like THC but I like CBD.

CBD gives me a body high and makes me feel all relaxed.

Haven't had it in a while but I might just go get some today.