Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i dont understand why normies care so much about studying

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
I see so many normies on tiktok talking passionately about uni like it's their entire life. I even know many who are on those uni/college discords. i want to murder every single one of these npc faggots. Like bro, i understand putting effort into your studies but why is it your entire life? Foids are notably the ones who give a bit too much of a fuck. One of the reasons watching these people frolic about without getting sniped pisses me off is it reminds me of high school and those tryhards.

Last edited:
muh come watch my 12 hour study session

im doing this so i can betabux a 3 psl roastie in a decade or two

KILL YOURSELF PLEASE

all of our problems started when foids started going to college tbh

That's how I feel when I sit down to study chemistry

For me, it is. I’m currently a full time student and I’m 40. I had my children really young and spent my 20’s and most of my 30’s working shitty minimum wage jobs, navigating abusive relationships, and barely surviving. I attempted to go to college when I was younger but failed out because my life was such a mess. I finally got some therapy, left my ex, and started over. I’m in a great spot now. I am passionate about learning and I LOVE being in the classroom. When I graduate, I’ll be on a good career path. It’s not easy but this is the happiest I’ve ever been.

I fucking hate my university experience it is all so stupid. I have no passion whatsoever for the field I'm doing but what was I supposed to do? I'm an incel, I've never felt passionate about anything, nobody ever gave me positive attention and so I could never construct the positive feedback loops required to find meaning in anything... STEM? Who cares??? I slave away doing calculus and code using ChatGPT to tutor me, which by the way can do a far better job than my professors and everyone in my class at the stuff... So not only am I going to be replaced by the time I finish this degree by AI but I rot over textbooks whilst chad gets validation, love and respect simply through existing. Even normies and foids don't have to do this shit - they get connections! They get people who will love them, hug them, admire them, lift them up, all as naturally as breathing, meanwhile I'm suffocating from a lifetime of isolation and pain.

So they ended becoming wagecucks.

they don't ended having high paying jobs when they talk about "muhh study brooo"

I fucking hate my university experience it is all so stupid. I have no passion whatsoever for the field I'm doing but what was I supposed to do? I'm an incel, I've never felt passionate about anything, nobody ever gave me positive attention and so I could never construct the positive feedback loops required to find meaning in anything... STEM? Who cares??? I slave away doing calculus and code using ChatGPT to tutor me, which by the way can do a far better job than my professors and everyone in my class at the stuff... So not only am I going to be replaced by the time I finish this degree by AI but I rot over textbooks whilst chad gets validation, love and respect simply through existing. Even normies and foids don't have to do this shit - they get connections! They get people who will love them, hug them, admire them, lift them up, all as naturally as breathing, meanwhile I'm suffocating from a lifetime of isolation and pain.
Yep and what's funny is these normies passionately study and suck off the teacher even if the class is objectively boring. THey're the ultimate NPCS. I want to slit their throats and shit on their bodies in gta VI

Last edited:
It's a waste of time. Many jobs don't really need those degrees but bosses in frontline of the clown world require them. Every workplace has it's own practices, programs and products. That's a major reason why a degree isn't a promise for career. Even when you have a degree, you have to compete against toilets and other NT sexhavers.