Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Don't Want a Giga-Stacy, I just Want an Ugly But Loyal Toilet

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

Screw this obsession with wanting the hottest toilet in the world. I just want some fat ugly wife to keep me company in my old age. I'm willing to go with the ugliest beast in the world as long as she doesn't cuck me.

i just want a toilet who can cook

i want a looksmatch

itd be embarassing if my foidfriend mogged me

:blackpill:even ugly girls will cheat
There's no way to tell if a foid will be loyal, and if she's ugly she'll need even more validation resulting in cheating

I want a beautiful and respectful trad Stacy to make everyone jealous. They will wonder what it is that I have to secure gigaStacy. Their imagination will push my SMV through the roof. She can cheat like a whore if she can be discrete. I do not care.

loyal

toilet

pick one

I mean, you could do better with your looksmatch.

Cope. I bet you want GigaStacy most. Well, okay. I was just kidding.
But I don't think you'd go for a very ugly (i.e. deformed) foid.

even ugly foids r entitled af so might as well be stacysexual

Screw this obsession with wanting the hottest toilet in the world. I just want some fat ugly wife to keep me company in my old age. I'm willing to go with the ugliest beast in the world as long as she doesn't cuck me.
same brocel, same. i just want a girl who will love me:fuk:

It's do able.

tfw no toilet for me

Loyal toilet

Space Toilet GIF

seriously, calling women toilets is cringe imo, and not even funny.

There's only one loyal toilet that I know and she's in the bathroom, sitting there waiting for me. She's always there. Besides this, I think women are mostly loyal to money, looks and power.

I get rejected by ugly femoids that I don't even like :feelscry:

>giving them that much respect

Giga cringe
respect? Yeah, everybody can larp the edgy Incel on an anonymous forum like you.

I mean you can say "I will never ever again look and talk to women bc I hate them" - then you can call them toilets. That makes sense.
But your thead is about getting a loyal wife (sorry, toilet jfl), right? Then whats the point calling them toilet? Would you call your wife toilet?

respect? Yeah, everybody can larp the edgy Incel on an anonymous forum like you.

I mean you can say "I will never ever again look and talk to women bc I hate them" - then you can call them toilets. That makes sense.
But your thead is about getting a loyal wife (sorry, toilet jfl), right? Then whats the point calling them toilet? Would you call your wife toilet?
I would in fact call my wife toilet to her face.

Same here, if only such a toilet would exist. :cryfeels: And even if she did, I'm sure that she's already taken. :feelsbadman:

Retard.is "toilet" is slang term, remember that they all see us as "shit" so shit fits into a toilet.

Retard.is "toilet" is slang term, remember that they all see us as "shit" so shit fits into a toilet.
Thats not where the slang term comes from, it is bc of being a cum dumpster for chads.
Nice try retard!

The only reason men want giga-stacies is that no toilet is loyal.
May as well coom in a nice Stacy pussy while it lasts.

You’re really weird

Weren’t you the one who was hyped as fuck to moneymaxx and be surrounded by Stacy

You are inconsistent AF

If a foid is so repulsive and deformed, then I don't see the point of getting with them :feelspuke:. I would rather sleep alone forever than having to wake up next to a 1/10 everyday. Maybe if I were also comparably hideous sure

You’re really weird

Weren’t you the one who was hyped as fuck to moneymaxx and be surrounded by Stacy

You are inconsistent AF
Different days i desire different things. Some days im content with my life, other days im angry that im incel, other days im just depressed.... people aren't static machines.

Different days i desire different things. Some days im content with my life, other days im angry that im incel, other days im just depressed.... people aren't static machines.
Bullshit , it’s called discipline something you don’t even try .

One of the first step to tame your heart would be to stop making defeatist thread like that ,

you aren’t gonna reach your objective if you wallow in this mental state

You’re really weird

You are inconsistent AF
one day he is a God's child who thinks everyone is equal and supports niggers and BLM, says that incels should bring peace to the world.

next day he is throwing angry fits and calls foids "toilets" :feelshaha::society:

this is just a troll that needs to be banned

one day he is a God's child who thinks everyone is equal and supports niggers and BLM, says that incels should bring peace to the world.

next day he is throwing angry fits and calls foids "toilets" :feelshaha::society:

this is just a troll that needs to be banned
Yeah realized that