Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I dont want a relationship anymore

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
I am broken beyond repair, i hate women. I just want them to suffer, there is no way i ever could fall in love in such sociopathic individuals. Even if i would wake up as a perfect gigachad, i only would fuck hit and strangle them. I wont be able to feel anything accept hate for them to the rest of my life. I just want to punch their fucking face to mush and strangle them to death, in a video game like minecraft.

This is what eventually happens when basic human rights are denied.
Fuck cucks

I cant understand cucks, who are getting treated like shit by women in their 20s and marry those cunts 10 years later. I will never forget the injustice and humilliation and there is no way to forgive them.

You are going through black pill rage right now, it’ll be over soon and your emotions willl be numb

I just want to fuck tbh

I still want to be loved by a foid even though I know it will never happen

imagine being a gigachad could pick any top tier virgin foids. all a dream though.

Their "love", attention, and affections are all conditional. Females are nothing but superficial lesser beings.

I'm rapidly losing interest in the idea of having a relationship too. I like just spending time alone and doing my own thing, and I don't see how a relationship would fit into my lifestyle. What's more, when I consider the colossal amount of work I would have to put in to have even the most miniscule chance of ever having one, well...it just doesn't seem worth it.

I'm rapidly losing interest in the idea of having a relationship too. I like just spending time alone and doing my own thing, and I don't see how a relationship would fit into my lifestyle. What's more, when I consider the colossal amount of work I would have to put in to have even the most miniscule chance of ever having one, well...it just doesn't seem worth it.

Perfectly said. Also I hear too many stories of guys thinking they have a partner for life just for her to randomly "not love him anymore" seemingly out of nowhere. If that happened to me all the work I put in would be for nothing so I'm better off not trying in the first place. Also I'm kind of a misogynist.

Cope. The moment a foid sends you lingerie pics you'd be on your knees worshipping your goddess...

I want to see a 14 yo foid naked, but just virtually. Oh wait, it isn't legal even virtually.

Pussy addiction must be extreme to be getting away with all this shit. I can't comprehend it.

I want anime girl

its why i think about virgin jailbait. It just directs the anger and sadness i feel for adult women. Jailbaits haven't been spoiled yet. they don't know their power over men yet. they haven't been infected by multiple partner counts yet. They haven't ridden the carousel. Seem so pure and nice. I wish that is was legal for men to have a Lola.

I am broken beyond repair, i hate women. I just want them to suffer, there is no way i ever could fall in love in such sociopathic individuals. Even if i would wake up as a perfect gigachad, i only would fuck hit and strangle them. I wont be able to feel anything accept hate for them to the rest of my life. I just want to punch their fucking face to mush and strangle them to death, in a video game like minecraft.
This was uploaded to cucktears by 2 different cuckolds. No one there can differentiate Minecraft from reality.

This was uploaded to cucktears by 2 different cuckolds. No one there can differentiate Minecraft from reality.
I thougt they are playing this game all day while their wife is out with her new boyfriend.

i do because im so lonely :feelsrope:
Same here. I am willing to risk a lot to at least experience a relationship that would likely end poorly.

Bro relationship = cuck shit