Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you want to be depressed, empty, and suicidal just jump into a relationship

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
In this era, if you want to be depressed, empty, and suicidal just jump into a relationship and everything will gonna happen. I guarantee you that 100%.

This is the downfall of humanity. It's over. I can't wait to die. Few people are in a relationship. They are happy about it but they will gonna die anyway, fuck them.

Dude this existence is fucking pointless. I'm fighting with the air. Holy fuck, I'm getting pissed. I'm tired of this shit. I start to believe in conspiracies because my brain is too traumatized by this fucked up Society that we live in.

Oh, boy. I can't wait to die. Death is my tranquility, to be honest. To not exist is better and superior to living. To live is to suffer. I'm sick of rooting, slaving, struggling, competing, getting mocked, getting fear-monger etc...

This world is not worth living, to be honest. Just think about it. You have only one life and even this life you have to work and compete. That's fucking bullshit.

I'm gonna end here or else I will jump into conspiracy things.

It's fucking over.

Last edited:
How jump into relationship when everybody hates me ?

I think most relationships are depressing. You need to have kids in order to become happy again.

I think most relationships are depressing. You need to have kids in order to become happy again.
And after you become 100x more depressed, empty and suicidal.

IIIN THEEE END IT DOESNT EVEEEEN MATTTEEERRRR

idk about you, but waking up to a girl that loves you every morning seems better to me than waking up next to nobody

idk about you, but waking up to a girl that loves you every morning seems better to me than waking up next to nobody
You're bluepilled. @Master , @Fat Link ban this soyboy.

Resurrecting more bastard spawns into comical catastrophe, what can go wrong? Everything can, Hence! it is now in the realm of possibility.

high IQ thread

Pretty much why there is an influx of men going MGTOW, I guess.
Relationships nowadays are a liability, instead of an asset.

I don’t have a choice because no foid wants to be in a relationship with me.

Cope. A good girlfriend will make life heaven, even if for a short while. Getting a girlfriend will help you fix your life.

Cope. A good girlfriend will make life heaven, even if for a short while. Getting a girlfriend will help you fix your life.
Yeah :feelsbadman:going through life as a team, sharing experiences and memories with a significant other, seems much better than not.

Yeah :feelsbadman:going through life as a team, sharing experiences and memories with a significant other, seems much better than not.
Exactly. Even if it doesn't work out in the end, you had a good time and you know you're able to get another.

Something those jite therapists, psychologists will NEVER EVER ADMIT!
They deny their own meme field of soyence by giving you prescription SSRI junkmeds, gaslighting you with guilt, belittlement, like a fucking jew would.
Ignoring HEALTHY milestones for a stable psychological development, physiological side to sex due to hormones and nutritional validation for a well adjusted state of being, and OVERALL having someone to give a shit about!

They deny their own meme field of soyence by giving you prescription SSRI junkmeds, gaslighting you with guilt, belittlement, like a fucking jew would.
Ignoring HEALTHY milestones for a stable psychological development, physiological side to sex due to hormones and nutritional validation for a well adjusted state of being, and OVERALL having someone to give a shit about!
If psychologists told their male clients that the root of their depression is because of lack of pussy and no amount of therapy or medication will make up for that, then they would lose their clients pretty quick lol

Fakecel trait : have the choice of refusing a relationship

explain how i am wrong
Dude, give me a break. You still believe in love. You're naive soyboy. There is no love, even Chad is one face accident away from making an account here. The love that we have today is just this...

Two good-looking people admiring their beauty and having them as a possession.

I see what you mean. Many therapists are just agenda pushers, gaslighter feminists. You go to one and notice this kind of thing just stop going. My therapist doesn't deny these things. When I talk about my rejections she does blame the foids and explain how their behavior is BS.

@Fat Link
How the fuck to not ban this simp faggot homosexual soy?

If psychologists told their male clients that the root of their depression is because of lack of pussy and no amount of therapy or medication will make up for that, then they would lose their clients pretty quick lol
annd Big Pharma would NOT make a profit.
its such a shit world filled with lies

you know you're able to get another
Not sure, it depends on the circumstances under which you got it first. In other words, winning the lottery is not likely to occur twice.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:15sec feeling good and then rest of the day and night hating her guts because he keeps japing like rappers

Not sure, it depends on the circumstances under which you got it first. In other words, winning the lottery is not likely to occur twice.
Yeah, nor necessarily, but people that have had relationships generally can get others if they want to. It also gives you a halo.

Fakecel trait: have the choice of refusing a relationship
Fakecel trait until the bitch is putting you in a depressed, empty, and suicidal state, and after you wish that you have never met her.

I saw that shit too many times on my ex-friends. I dumped them because once they got a bitch they forget about you. That's why I don't like and recommend friendships or relationships, because in this life every fucking thing is transactional.

This life is a PVP arena. To become successful you need LOOKS or MONEY but as you can see these two things are a currency for the ticket of multiplication of your genes. It's quite disgusting if you ask me.

It's also pathetic. You create life because you're bored or have an existential crisis. You need another you, another copy of you from your ancestors who by the way, they were incestmax, that's how you create family, tribes, and society. Now we are so divided that people forget that we come from the same point/seed.

It's pathetic. You need another you to create another you, so you don't get bored, because you is accompanying you.

Life is pointless and a mistake from a human perspective. In the grand scheme of things we are just energy.

A good girlfriend will make life heaven, even if for a short while.
The key point is here: "even if for a short while". You know you can lose her easily. And you don't want it to happen, because she's a "good girlfriend". Therefore you're always stressed by this sword of Damocles. That's not what I call "mak[ing] life heaven".

The key point is here: "even if for a short while". You know you can lose her easily. And you don't want it to happen, because she's a "good girlfriend". Therefore you're always stressed by this sword of Damocles. That's not what I call "mak[ing] life heaven".
This is a nihilistic view. All things have an end. Doesn't mean we can't enjoy them.

This life is a PVP arena.
Yes, everyone is selfish.
Everyone.gif

This is a nihilistic view. All things have an end. Doesn't mean we can't enjoy them.
I understand. But this viewpoint is way easier to adopt when you know you can quite easily get another relationship.

You don't enjoy shit. What you call joy is just an event that you cannot control. You can witness the joyment with a past memory after your body was already and automatically forced to do that. Everything is energy and you are energy and energy cannot control energy. What you call free will is just a past memory that your body was automatically designed to do that.