Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't want to be a bug anymore I want to live!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alone_in_the_end

alone_in_the_end

Self-banned
-
I cant stand this anymore 4 years of self improvement going to the gym each day, getting a good job, driver license, finishing college and nohting changed the redpill said I would have something I don't have anything even after all I done! Meanwhile my neighbour never gone to college, don't work out, leave in the home of his girlfriend grandmother with a shit job and just had their second child, just because he has a good enough face, WTF FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK BURN THIS WORLD MAKE EVERYHTING DIE IN A ENDLESS LOOP OF PAIN AND TORTURE SUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK MY COOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKKKKK!!!!!!!!@!!@!!@!#!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I DONT WANT TO BE A BUG FUCK!

images

Normie advice is designed to fail and keep you in the same rut tbh. Indicative of the fact that when you so exactly what they say, and you tell them it failed, they take that as a personal attack and will then attack you for it. They may also tell you to do the exact opposite of what they first suggested in the first place too. All to keep you in a cycle of failure and in a position where they can blame and bully you for it.

They will tell you that all your efforts are "the bare minimum", but tbh you could literally put in more effort the 90% of the population and cure cancer, and they would still say its "the bare minimum". the reality is that self improvement isn't guaranteed to give you success. As you noted, some people do absolutely nothing and still succeed. It's brutal that effort doesn't = results in a uniform manner.

You don't always gain anything from putting in something. Something I had to learn after nearly 2 decades focused on self improvement and following all possible advice, avenues etc that I could, and then still ending up with a failure rate of 100%. My efforts never mattered, my attitude never mattered, what I believed over all times in my life have never mattered. The reasons people have given me for not liking me and the insults directed at me are always due to how I look. This has perhaps been the only constant throughout my entire life.

Just go to asia

Normie advice is designed to fail and keep you in the same rut tbh. Indicative of the fact that when you so exactly what they say, and you tell them it failed, they take that as a personal attack and will then attack you for it. They may also tell you to do the exact opposite of what they first suggested in the first place too. All to keep you in a cycle of failure and in a position where they can blame and bully you for it.

They will tell you that all your efforts are "the bare minimum", but tbh you could literally put in more effort the 90% of the population and cure cancer, and they would still say its "the bare minimum". the reality is that self improvement isn't guaranteed to give you success. As you noted, some people do absolutely nothing and still succeed. It's brutal that effort doesn't = results in a uniform manner.

You don't always gain anything from putting in something. Something I had to learn after nearly 2 decades focused on self improvement and following all possible advice, avenues etc that I could, and then still ending up with a failure rate of 100%. My efforts never mattered, my attitude never mattered, what I believed over all times in my life have never mattered. The reasons people have given me for not liking me and the insults directed at me are always due to how I look. This has perhaps been the only constant throughout my entire life.
I feel empty to be honest, I was even able to buy a ok car, that motherfucker was only able to have one because her father is owner of a used car store and pratically gave one to him that was almost new, Jesus man I know I should try to accept it but is just so unfair, I need to fight a war to conquer things and this cunts can have the same withou doing anything.

tbh nowadays i just dont really care about getting a girl, its too late for that, if you did all that and you still cant get anything throw in the towel already, ive also done everything thats within reach and nothing came out of it so now i just reap the rewards of my maxxing. i suggest you copemaxx to oblivion to forget abt the negatives and enjoy the little things
I tried to be honest, just came back from a 2 hour running screaming mentally if the gym was open today I would still be there, now I will cope playing video gaems because that's all I have, don't have friends, don't have places to go there is nothing for me even tho I battle each day

I cant stand this anymore 4 years of self improvement going to the gym each day, getting a good job, driver license, finishing college and nohting changed the redpill said I would have something I don't have anything even after all I done! Meanwhile my neighbour never gone to college, don't work out, leave in the home of his girlfriend grandmother with a shit job and just had their second child, just because he has a good enough face, WTF FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK BURN THIS WORLD MAKE EVERYHTING DIE IN A ENDLESS LOOP OF PAIN AND TORTURE SUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK MY COOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKKKKK!!!!!!!!@!!@!!@!#!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I DONT WANT TO BE A BUG FUCK!

images
Damn brutal realitypill
Normalfag advice only works for Normalfags

Attachments

• 1668212697617239.jpg
    1668212697617239.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 7
Moneymaxxing for yourself so you don't have to do the shit job