Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't want to die.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
My rational self tells me to self-terminate because I'm ugly, retarded and defective but my will to life is very strong.
I need to end myself because I'm failed in life as a man but I don't have enough will power to actually do it. But sometimes feeling of shame, humilation and resentment is very strong.
Any retardcel can confirm? @Ika-Sama ?

Don’t do it. Show these normies what you are made of and actually make something of yourself

im cancer maxing
im ready to die

I'm too jaded to have bliss from lack of knowledge, so I'm too self aware at this point.

Don’t do it. Show these normies what you are made of and actually make something of yourself
I can show something but it will be geekish and all my motivation comes from the sense of inferiority and is self-centered.

I can show something but it will be geekish and all my motivation comes from the sense of inferiority and is self-centered.
So? You’re not going to get any pussy anyway, so you might as well outcompete these faggots in the wealth/skills department :dab:

Retard, the whole point of roping is to not suffer, you're just gonna suffer 10x more with cancer
hateful insul

My rational self tells me to self-terminate because I'm ugly, retarded and defective but my will to life is very strong.
I need to end myself because I'm failed in life as a man but I don't have enough will power to actually do it. But sometimes feeling of shame, humilation and resentment is very strong.
Any retardcel can confirm? @Ika-Sama ?
self preservation is a bitch

Sui is cucked anyway because "they" win.